Frequently Asked Questions
BottleRock 2024 is taking place May 24-26, 2024. We can’t wait to see you there!
Doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
Keep your personal belongings secure and your phone charged by reserving a personal locker with all-day access to your locker and cell charging stations. You can reserve one for 2024 here.
Yes! Connect to festival-wide Wi-Fi powered by Cisco at BottleRock 2024 and make the most out of your experience.
BottleRock strives to become one of the most sustainable festivals by increasing compost, decreasing landfill waste and eliminating single use plastic. Learn about our sustainability initiatives here.
Please note our Bag Policy:
- Clear bags made up of plastic, vinyl, or PVC that are NO larger than 12″L x 6″W x 12″L.
- Empty hydration packs with NO more than one additional pocket. Water bladder must be empty.**
- Small clutch purses and fanny packs (6″ x 9″ or smaller), with no more than one pocket.
- Any bags that are larger than 6”x9” and NOT clear.
- Any backpacks that are not clear.
- Any bags that are larger than 12″L x 6″W x 12″L.
- Any hydration packs with more than 2 pockets.
For expediency, we recommend using a clear bag and removing coats, jackets and additional layers from bags before entering security. Fast Lanes will be available for guests entering with NO BAGS. This bag policy is subject to change.
**CamelBak-style water bladder systems that have been EMPTIED are allowed into the Venue. Water bladders themselves must be able to be removed from the carrier and must be transparent enough to allow visual inspection of the empty bladder. Any CamelBak-style water bladder system that has a bladder that cannot be removed from the carrier and/or is opaque enough to prevent visual inspection will not be allowed into the Venue.
Yes! Visit the Little Rockers Zone for family friendly activities and a new mother station.
We are excited to partner with Kulture City to provide a sensory supportive space for neurodiverse guests and those with cognitive, developmental, and neurological disabilities.
Ticketing + Wristbands
All guests ages 6 and over must have a paid wristband to enter the festival.
One adult (18+) with paid wristband may bring one child, age 5 or under for free with proof of child’s birth certificate or valid passport/ID.
To receive child’s complimentary wristband, the paid adult and child must check in at the LittleRockers booth at the 3rd street gate.
All sales are final.
For those who are unable to attend and wish to sell their tickets, visit, Lyte, our official ticket exchange.
The ticket fees go towards the following:
Fans can pay over time for single day tickets by adding the quantity of tickets they’d like to purchase at the link here, clicking “view layaway” & adding the tickets to their cart through that option!
Visit our official trusted exchange partner, Lyte, to request sold out passes here.
Getting Here + Accommodations
BottleRock has a very limited amount of ADA Parking available at the festival. To park in this lot you will need to purchase a BottleRock ADA Parking Pass and bring your valid disabled persons parking permit, placard, or plate. Parking passes will go on sale closer to the festival.
There are a range of places to stay in Napa and surrounding cities. Check out the Accommodations section of the website for more information.
- BottleRock 2024, presented by JaM Cellars, is May 24-26.
- The BottleRock 2024 daily lineup has been announced! View Here
- Single day tickets are on sale now! Buy Tickets
- Stay up to date on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know by signing up for our newsletter + text message updates here.