All tickets are Sold Out. Visit our official ticket exchange to request sold out tickets.
BottleRock AfterDark: The Official Aftershows are here! Buy Tickets
There will be free Wi-Fi powered by Cisco at BottleRock.
Lockers at BottleRock
Keep your personal belongings secure and your phone charged by reserving a personal locker with all-day access to your locker and cell charging stations. Reserve one for 2021 here.
If you rented a locker for 2020, the reservation will automatically roll over to September 2021. If you would like a refund, please email email@example.com and they will accommodate your request.
BottleRock is a fully accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the festival amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year. For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please email ADA@bottlerocknapa.com. We will do our best to help you have an awesome experience at BottleRock!
Access Center: All accessibility-related inquires can be answered at our Access Center, which will be located just inside the main entrance off of Third Street. Additionally, this is the location to recharge wheelchair batteries and/or the other assistive technology requiring electrical recharging, as well as storing equipment.
Accessible Viewing Areas: There will be accessible viewing areas made available to ADA patrons who may need to see above the crowd on the main stage and/or those who have mobility limitations. Visit the Access Center to gain access to these areas. Note that all viewing areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Plan to arrive early for popular acts.
Assisted Listening Devices: Assisted Listening Devices are available at the Access Center for use at BottleRock.
Effective Communication Requests: If you require effective communication in the form of an ASL Interpreter or closed captioning, please contact us at ADA@bottlerocknapa.com.
NOTE: Requests must be made no later than three weeks before the event to allow for sufficient processing time. All requests received after this time will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Getting Around: The venue is accessible to guests with wheelchairs or motorized scooters. There are accessible pathways and routes throughout the venue. Some stage areas are located on natural terrain. We encourage all patrons to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. Absolutely no personal golf carts will be allowed. If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair, you may do so at the Access Center. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit. We do not provide personal assistance or mobility device rentals.
Parking: BottleRock has a very limited amount of ADA Parking available at the festival. To park in this lot, you will need to purchase a BottleRock ADA Parking Pass and bring your valid handicap parking permit, placard, or plate.
Please note that it is against the law to park in an accessible parking space without the required ADA credentials or to fraudulently use someone else’s in order to gain access to ADA parking spots. All placards will be checked for validity by the Napa Police Department upon arrival.
To request an ADA Parking Pass, please contact us at ADA@bottlerocknapa.com.
ADA parking will be located near the main entrance to the Festival. More detailed instructions will be provided upon purchasing a parking pass.
Service Animals: Persons with disabilities and their service animals that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for those persons with disabilities are welcome at BottleRock, as are those training service animals. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Due to large-scale animal service fraud, and for the protection of all festival patrons, service animals must be screened and registered at the Access Center immediately upon entry to the site. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for protocol regarding service animals.
Any animal whose task is to provide protection, emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship, is not considered a service animal and will not be allowed into the venue.
– All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
– Care of the service animal is the sole responsibility of the owner, including clean up.
– Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
Visual Accommodations: We will be providing daily guided tours throughout the venue. If you would like a guided tour, please contact us ADA@bottlerocknapa.com. Requests for large font and Braille must be made at least two weeks in advance.
● Accessible Restrooms will be available throughout the venue and will be located at all restroom banks. Maps will be available in the Access Center to show these locations.
● ATM’s and Concessions are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required please confer with a festival staff member.
● First Aid: We have several First Aid locations that are noted on the festival maps. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at these locations.
● Special Dietary Needs: BottleRock will have food vendors that provide gluten-free options. For those with special dietary needs beyond the festival food service, please contact us at ADA@bottlerocknapa.com for further information.
In continually trying to make our festival more accessible we encourage you to contact us at ADA@bottlerocknapa.com for any of your accessibility-related needs. Additionally, if you have any questions about policies or our services please reach out to us.
The following items are prohibited from the Event Site:
• Weapons of any kind (including self-defense tools such as self-defense claws)
• Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
• Medical or recreational use marijuana
• Single Use Plastic Bottles
• Aerosol cans or sprays (including sunscreen)
• Chairs of any kind
• Backpacks of any kind
• Glass containers
• Outside food or beverages
• Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or motorized vehicles of any kind
• Large chains or spiked jewelry
• Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
• Chinese Lanterns
• Coolers of any size
• Tents or canopies of any kind
• Video recording equipment
• Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
• Tripods, Monopods, and Selfie-sticks
• Audio recording equipment
• Flags and/or flagpoles
• Soccer balls, footballs, Frisbees, or other projectiles
• Focused-light devices, including laser pointers
• Items intended for sale/promotion
• Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
• Pets (except service animals with a current rabies certification)
• Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
The following items are allowed on the Event Site.
• Empty reusable water bottles
• Sunscreen (non-aerosol)
• Beach blankets and towels
• Paper parasols
• Non-professional cameras
• Baby stroller or small wagons if attending with children
• Sealed, unopened packs of cigarettes
• Sealed, unopened tampons
• Prescription and OTC medications subject to specific conditions*
• CamelBak-style water bladder systems subject to specific conditions**
* Prescription medications are allowed only in the original prescription bottle, any persons attempting to bring in prescription medication must have a government-issued photo identification card that matches the name printed on the prescription, and the pills in the bottle must match the description printed on the prescription. Further, if a patron has mixed multiple pills in a single prescription container or if a person is attempting to enter with prescription pills in a non-prescription container, medical representatives should be involved to make the final determination about whether or not such pills are to be allowed in the venue.
Over-the-counter medications are allowed in provided that they are new and the original, factory-sealed container.
** CamelBak-style water bladder systems are allowed empty into the Event Site, however the water bladders themselves must be capable of being removed from the carrier and must be transparent enough to allow security to visually inspect the empty bladder. CamelBak-style water bladder carriers must have no more than two (2) main compartments and one (1) small compartment – anything larger will not be allowed. Any CamelBak-style water bladder system that has a bladder that cannot be removed from the carrier and/or is opaque enough to prevent visual inspection will not be allowed into the Event Site.
Our rules and policies can be referenced here.
Entry Conditions for Guests
The following additional conditions are for guests entering the Event Site.
These conditions will be updated to reflect COVID Safety Entry protocols.
• All guests and their belongings are subject to search.
• Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned.
• Allowed and Prohibited lists are subject to change.
• The Event and private security personnel at the entrances reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and not allowed items.
BottleRock Napa Valley strictly prohibits the operation of or use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), also know as “Drones,” on, from, or above BottleRock premises, events or venues without specific written permission from an official of BRNV or Latitude38. This includes all UAVs regardless of size, weight, or purpose. If you are found to be using or in the possession of a UAV or “Drone” while at BottleRock, it will be confiscated by staff and held for the remainder of the event.
Please note our Bag Policy: All bags are limited to two-pockets or less and must measure 14″ x 14″ or less. No backpacks are allowed. For expediency, we recommend using a clear bag and removing coats, jackets and additional layers from bags before entering security. Fast Lanes will be available for guests entering with NO BAGS.
All tickets are Sold Out. Visit our official ticket exchange to request sold out tickets.
You should receive your order confirmation immediately upon purchase of your tickets via Front Gate.
If you purchased a ticket and did not receive your e-mail confirmation, you may have entered your email address incorrectly on Front Gate. Please update your account information here to retrieve your ticket confirmation.
Your purchase of BottleRock Napa tickets is subject to our purchase terms which contain, among other things, a strict prohibition on ticket resale. BottleRock does NOT work with resellers or secondary market websites in any capacity. We offer our own ticket exchange solution powered by our technology partner Lyte.
Upon completion of your ticket purchase, you will receive an order confirmation number and receipt via email from Front Gate. All ticket purchasers will receive a festival wristband – no printed tickets will be issued for this event. Your wristband is your ticket into the festival.
Once you receive your wristband, do not try it on. The clasp slides one way and there is no way to remove it or loosen it without damaging the wristband.
Wristbands are non-removable and non-transferable and must not be tampered with in any way. If you are a 3-day passholder, your 3-day wristband grants you admission for all three days. If you are a 1-day passholder, your 1-day wristband grants you admission on the day shown on the wristband.
You must wear your wristband at all times at the festival. Do not cut off or remove your wristband until you leave the festival for the final time.
Lost, stolen, damaged and tampered with wristbands will only be replaced at the discretion of festival staff. The wristband replacement fee is $20.
Edit Shipping Address
To edit your shipping information please select the link based on how you purchased your ticket and follow the instructions below:
- Visit the link above that applies to you and log into your Front Gate Tickets account. To log into your account, select “Sign In” in the top left of the screen.
- Under “Your Account” tab on the top left side of the navigation bar select “Order History”
- Select “View Order Detail” on the order number you wish to edit shipping information
- Above your shipping information, select the “Edit” button
- Enter your new shipping address and select “Save Updated Shipping Information”
Getting to Napa is easy. It’s just over an hour’s drive from the San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento.
Visit our Getting Here page for information on parking, buses, flying, biking to the festival and more.
Learn about available accommodations here.
Visit here to view our full list of FAQ’s.
- All tickets are Sold Out. Visit our official ticket exchange to request sold out tickets.
- BottleRock AfterDark: The Official Aftershows have been announced. Tickets on sale now: Buy Here
- Listen to the BottleRock 2021 playlist.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP