Boasting textured melodies and layered guitars, the second album fro Lousiville’s White Reaper, The World’s Best American Band, finds this Kentucky rock band busting out the basement sound it established on their previous full length (2015’s White Reaper Does It Again) and setting their sights on the arena.
Garnished with glimpses of the golden age of rock and rock, TWBAB is loaded with guitars that scream and gigantic drums, each song packing its own massive and refreshing punch. Lead single “Judy French” struts like a runway model raised on Heavy Metal Parking Lot, while midway point, “The Stack” harkens back to shimmering and glam classic rock.
The band have been touring their hearts out in support of the record playing headline shows and supporting dates with Spoon, Weezer, Billy Idol, and The Struts. They have also hit the spectrum of major music festivals including Lollapalooza, ACL, CalJam and Forecastle.
Now off the road, the bad are working on their next record with producer Jay Joyce, due out in 2019.
- Tickets are sold out- thank you! Looking for a sold out ticket? Visit the official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- BottleRock 2020 lineup announced Watch the Announce Video!
- BottleRock 2020 is Memorial Day weekend: May 22nd – 24th
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
BottleRock 2020 is May 22-24.
Add to Calendar 2020-05-22 12:00:00 2020-05-24 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559