Hailed as “the mash-up kings” by Vibe magazine, The White Panda began when two boyhood friends discovered they had independently embarked on electronic dance music careers in college. What started as a procrastination method to avoid schoolwork soon exploded into a phenomenon when their first single topped the Internet radio charts in 2009, marking the start to an epic moment in music.
Since 2009, The White Panda boasts five full-length, critically acclaimed albums and 32 #1 singles (and counting) on the Hype Machine. Recently, the Pandas have begun to explore the world of original production and have released four originally produced remixes to date. With more than 50 million SoundCloud streams and more than 25 million YouTube plays, the DJs’ signature throwback-meets-modern sound has captured ears everywhere. (Just two years after they started, Panda was one of SoundCloud’s top five most-streamed artists.)
Called “a veritable party-mashup machine” by Entertainment Weekly and also featured in Billboard, The White Panda is known for their signature, high-energy live show complete with C02 effects, projection design, and of course, digitally mastered panda masks. The team has headlined several U.S. tours, as well as played festivals like Lollapalooza, Firefly, Electric Zoo, and Bamboozle. The duo has shared also the stage with some of the biggest names in music, such as Flo Rida, Wale, Nelly, Twenty One Pilots, Dispatch, Steve Aoki, Tiesto, Mac Miller, Mike Posner, Benny Benassi, MGMT and more.
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP