Breakout U.K. band The Struts have revealed a new video for their hit single “Could Have Been Me” from their debut EP Have You Heard out now via Interscope Records. The video was directed by Jonas Åkerlund and shot in London. The Struts are gaining a fast following in the U.S with “Could Have Been Me.” The song is climbing at radio and is currently #7 at Modern Rock and #13 at Active Rock, with over two million plays on Spotify, hitting #1 on their viral chart. By popular demand, The Struts have added more dates and upgraded to bigger venues after announcing their first stateside tour. The band kicked off the tour at the House of Blues in San Diego and will make additional stops at Lincoln Hall in Chicago, Rock and Roll Hotel in Washington DC, Bowery Ballroom in New York City (which quickly sold out) and The Troubadour in Los Angeles among others. The tour will also feature appearances at the Daytime Village at the iHeartRadio Music Festival, Made In America Festival and Voodoo Music & Arts Experience. The Struts are Luke Spiller (lead vocals), Adam Slack (guitar), Jed Elliott (bass) and Gethin Davies (drums). Since forming in Derby, England in 2012, the band has been touring regularly throughout the U.K. and Europe playing headline shows across the continent and opening for The Rolling Stones in Paris last year.
- BottleRock 2023 presented by JaM Cellars will take place May 26-28.
- Daily lineup is here - check it out! 1-day tickets are on sale now. Buy Here
- BottleRock AfterDark: The Official Aftershows have just been announced. Tickets are on sale now! Buy Here
- To purchase sold out tickets or sell your tickets, visit Lyte, the official ticket exchange.
Lyte verifies all tickets and ensures a safe transaction.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know by signing up for our newsletter here + for text message updates here.