The Redwoods Revuehttps://www.theredwoodsmusic.com
The Redwoods is a San Diego based independent record label that operates as a music collective. Similar to the Stax records or Wrecking Crew approach, The Redwoods features a pool of accomplished musicians who work as the backing band for five different artists on their label.
They’ve been touted as “The Dap-Tone of the West Coast” by Relix Magazine
Every player applies his or her talent and creativity in the service of producing great songs. Each recording is pristinely rendered, steeped in vintage tones, yet could exist comfortably in any era. No genre is beyond grasp. Be it hard hitting soul, swampy psychedelic rock, desert noir, or spectral folk, the label brings together songwriters, musicians and vocalists of the highest caliber, setting a new standard of musical collaboration and songcraft.
In just two years, The Redwoods has produced six acclaimed albums featuring the vocal talents of Birdy Bardot, Dani Bell, Shelbi Bennett, Rebecca Jade and Dawn Mitschele.
THE REDWOODS REVUE takes the collective from the studio to live performance, where they call upon their star players to back the autonomously enigmatic front-women to bring their recordings to life in front of the audience. They present four or five artists, all in succession, as they fire through their eclectic catalogue of music, creating a uniquely dynamic musical experience.
- BottleRock 2023 presented by JaM Cellars will take place May 26-28.
- Daily lineup is here - check it out! 1-day tickets are on sale now. Buy Here
- BottleRock AfterDark: The Official Aftershows have just been announced. Tickets are on sale now! Buy Here
- To purchase sold out tickets or sell your tickets, visit Lyte, the official ticket exchange.
Lyte verifies all tickets and ensures a safe transaction.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know by signing up for our newsletter here + for text message updates here.