Grammy Award-winning and Billboard Chart topping artist/producer duo, The Chainsmokers, have evolved into a dominating musical force with a diverse repertoire of songs that have led them to become one of music’s hottest recording artists. Comprised of Alex Pall and Drew Taggart, their signature sound deftly reaches across indie, progressive and pop realms. Their evolution as producers and as songwriters has seen them develop some of the biggest breakthrough songs over the course of the last year and their original tracks and remixes have topped the charts throughout the world. In 2016, the group catapulted to worldwide stardom with 3 certified multi-platinum hits. “Roses”, featuring Rozes, from their Gold certified debut EP Bouquet, was a 4X platinum smash that shot to #1 on Billboard’s Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart. “Don’t Let Me Down” featuring Daya, was included on duo’s second platinum selling EP titled Collage, went 4x platinum and was a top 5 Billboard Hot 100 hit. “Closer”, featuring Halsey was also included on the Collage EP and went 7X platinum, going on to became the longest running #1 single of 2016 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
In April of 2017, the group released their debut album via Disruptor/Columbia Records titled “Memories…Do Not Open”. The album debuted at No. 1 in the U.S. on the Billboard 200 chart with total consumption of 221,000 units and produced the global, 2X platinum certified smash “Paris”, which debuted at #7, marking the duo’s highest first week entrance on the Billboard Hot 100 chart to date. The 2X platinum certified “Something Just Like This”, features Coldplay front man Chris Martins on vocals, and peaked in the top 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Most recently wrapping their 40 city “Memories…Do Not Open” arena tour, the group have performed all over the world to sold-out crowds and at major festivals including Bonaroo, Lollapalooza, and Coachella. In the beginning of 2017, they also kicked off their Wynn Nightlife Residency in Las Vegas.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559