Los Angeles based four-piece Silversun Pickups—which features Brian Aubert (guitar, vocals), Nikki Monninger (bass), Joe Lester (keyboards) and Christopher Guanlao (drums)—perform “Circadian Rhythm (Last Dance)” on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.” “I wrote the music for this song but Nikki wrote the lyrics to it. It’s really an homage to a friend of hers that passed away recently. I think it’s the first time Nikki wrote most of the lyrics. We knew we were going to do this duet together and I really knew she had something going on that needed to come out and I’m happy this was the vessel for it,” Aubert explains. Watch their performance here: http://bit.ly/28Jo1to. In addition, Silversun Pickups discuss the making of their latest record, Better Nature, as well as starting their own record label in a Scott Weintrob directed mini documentary. The film is a story about friendship, independence and the making of a record. The video can be purchased via Vimeo on demand at http://vimeo.com/ondemand/silversunpickups. The official music video for “Circadian Rhythm (Last Dance)” premiered on Stereogum. Of the track, Stereogum says it’s, “a healthy dose of melodrama, smoke, and glitter, the band shows off their ability to produce visuals to match their high-energy dream-pop sound.” The song is the latest single off Better Nature, out now on New Machine Recordings. Under The Radar calls the album “…as propulsive and arena-ready as ever” while the LA Times says it “has a clarity and inventiveness that’s rare for a big band a decade into its career.” Watch the video here: http://bit.ly/1U7XRPc. Better Nature is Silversun Pickups’ first new album in more than three years and was produced by Jacknife Lee (U2, Two Door Cinema Club, Crystal Castles), with whom they collaborated on 2012’s Neck Of The Woods. The album was mixed by Grammy award-winning engineer Alan Moulder (My Bloody Valentine, Nine Inch Nails, Royal Blood). In August, the band released the first single “Nightlight,” which was accompanied by a hallucinatory music film written and directed by legendary filmmaker Mark Pellington (Arlington Road, The Mothman Prophecies, Foo Fighters, Bruce Springsteen, Pearl Jam). “Nightlight” reached Top 5 on the Billboard and Alternative Radio Charts.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559