Based in Washington D.C., electro-pop trio SHAED balance effervescence and atmosphere. Consisting of lead singer and one-time solo artist Chelsea Lee and producers Max and Spencer Ernst, the group’s second single, “Thunder,” landed on the viral streaming charts in mid-2016. They released their debut EP, Just Wanna See, in September 2016.
Chelsea Lee and the Ernst twins first met in high school and began writing music together a few years later. Soon after releasing their debut single, “Just Wanna See,” in March 2016, they had a viral streaming hit with the anthemic synth pop tune “Thunder.” Both songs were included on their first EP, Just Wanna See, issued that September. It was followed by tours in support of Marian Hill and Bishop Briggs. SHAED released the stand-alone single “Too Much” in mid-2017, shortly before the trio moved in together and worked on recording much of their second EP at home. In May of 2018, they re-emerged on tour with X Ambassadors, and Photo Finish Records issued “Trampoline,” the lead single from Melt, which followed in July.
- BottleRock 2023 presented by JaM Cellars will take place May 26-28.
- Daily lineup is here - check it out! 1-day tickets are on sale now. Buy Here
- BottleRock AfterDark: The Official Aftershows have just been announced. Tickets are on sale now! Buy Here
- To purchase sold out tickets or sell your tickets, visit Lyte, the official ticket exchange.
Lyte verifies all tickets and ensures a safe transaction.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know by signing up for our newsletter here + for text message updates here.