Based in Washington D.C., electro-pop trio SHAED balance effervescence and atmosphere. Consisting of lead singer and one-time solo artist Chelsea Lee and producers Max and Spencer Ernst, the group’s second single, “Thunder,” landed on the viral streaming charts in mid-2016. They released their debut EP, Just Wanna See, in September 2016.
Chelsea Lee and the Ernst twins first met in high school and began writing music together a few years later. Soon after releasing their debut single, “Just Wanna See,” in March 2016, they had a viral streaming hit with the anthemic synth pop tune “Thunder.” Both songs were included on their first EP, Just Wanna See, issued that September. It was followed by tours in support of Marian Hill and Bishop Briggs. SHAED released the stand-alone single “Too Much” in mid-2017, shortly before the trio moved in together and worked on recording much of their second EP at home. In May of 2018, they re-emerged on tour with X Ambassadors, and Photo Finish Records issued “Trampoline,” the lead single from Melt, which followed in July.
- BottleRock 2020 is Memorial Day weekend: May 22nd – 24th
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘Best of BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2020 is May 22-24.
Add to Calendar 2020-05-22 12:00:00 2020-05-24 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559