Serf and Jameshttp://www.serfandjames.com
“Most unusual…great ideas…lots of promise,” according to Ray Manzarek at the very first Napa Valley Battle Of The Bands 2009. Serf and James are Napa’s longest standing original Alt/Rock band. Known for their spontaneous songs, the quartet oftentimes roam the streets composing impromptu tunes for passersby before a show. Winners of Live105’s BFD 2015 jingle competition, and music city SF’s Battle Of The Bands. Composing heartfelt originals that span the spectrum of human emotion and address in playful yet poignant ways the nuance and inconsistencies of modern America. A voice for society, in reflection of the beauty and at times in defiance of the status quo.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559