Natalia Lafourcade is an innovative, Grammy-winning singer/songwriter with a major following in the Americas and beyond. Her music weaves sounds from her native Mexico with elements of jazz, rock, bossa nova and folk. Born in Veracruz to musical parents, she studied guitar and piano, and began writing songs at an early age. Her first major album of original songs Natalia LaFourcade (2002) was released at age 17 to critical acclaim. Over her 15-year career, she has made several albums, among them the award-winning Casa (2005), Mujer divina, Homenaje a Agustín Lara (2013), and Hasta la Raíz (2015), which received a Grammy and five Latin Grammys. A charismatic performer, she has toured extensively throughout the U.S., the Americas, in Europe and Japan, and recently appeared on the iconic U.S. television program, Austin City Limits. She has performed with great interpreters such as Juan Gabriel, Caetano Veloso, Simón Díaz, José Alfredo Jiménez, Luis Eduardo Aute, Chavela Vargas, Pepe Aguilar, José José y Gilberto Santa Rosa, and with the Philharmonic Orchestra of the Americas. In addition, Natalia has produced music for Carla Morrison, Ximena Sariñana and others. In her latest project, she pays tribute to Latin American folk music in Musas, un homenaje al folclore latinoamericano en manos de Los Macorinos (2017), through organic recordings and videos that exemplify her mastery and maturity as a collaborative artist.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559