Natalia Lafourcade is an innovative, Grammy-winning singer/songwriter with a major following in the Americas and beyond. Her music weaves sounds from her native Mexico with elements of jazz, rock, bossa nova and folk. Born in Veracruz to musical parents, she studied guitar and piano, and began writing songs at an early age. Her first major album of original songs Natalia LaFourcade (2002) was released at age 17 to critical acclaim. Over her 15-year career, she has made several albums, among them the award-winning Casa (2005), Mujer divina, Homenaje a Agustín Lara (2013), and Hasta la Raíz (2015), which received a Grammy and five Latin Grammys. A charismatic performer, she has toured extensively throughout the U.S., the Americas, in Europe and Japan, and recently appeared on the iconic U.S. television program, Austin City Limits. She has performed with great interpreters such as Juan Gabriel, Caetano Veloso, Simón Díaz, José Alfredo Jiménez, Luis Eduardo Aute, Chavela Vargas, Pepe Aguilar, José José y Gilberto Santa Rosa, and with the Philharmonic Orchestra of the Americas. In addition, Natalia has produced music for Carla Morrison, Ximena Sariñana and others. In her latest project, she pays tribute to Latin American folk music in Musas, un homenaje al folclore latinoamericano en manos de Los Macorinos (2017), through organic recordings and videos that exemplify her mastery and maturity as a collaborative artist.
- 1-day tickets on sale now! Buy Here
- Looking for sold out 3-day tickets? Sold out tickets are available now on our official ticket exchange.
- BottleRock 2019 is Memorial Day weekend: May 24th-26th
- BottleRock 2019 lineup announced – check it out!
- Download the 2019 BottleRock app.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2019 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559