Natalia Lafourcade is an innovative, Grammy-winning singer/songwriter with a major following in the Americas and beyond. Her music weaves sounds from her native Mexico with elements of jazz, rock, bossa nova and folk. Born in Veracruz to musical parents, she studied guitar and piano, and began writing songs at an early age. Her first major album of original songs Natalia LaFourcade (2002) was released at age 17 to critical acclaim. Over her 15-year career, she has made several albums, among them the award-winning Casa (2005), Mujer divina, Homenaje a Agustín Lara (2013), and Hasta la Raíz (2015), which received a Grammy and five Latin Grammys. A charismatic performer, she has toured extensively throughout the U.S., the Americas, in Europe and Japan, and recently appeared on the iconic U.S. television program, Austin City Limits. She has performed with great interpreters such as Juan Gabriel, Caetano Veloso, Simón Díaz, José Alfredo Jiménez, Luis Eduardo Aute, Chavela Vargas, Pepe Aguilar, José José y Gilberto Santa Rosa, and with the Philharmonic Orchestra of the Americas. In addition, Natalia has produced music for Carla Morrison, Ximena Sariñana and others. In her latest project, she pays tribute to Latin American folk music in Musas, un homenaje al folclore latinoamericano en manos de Los Macorinos (2017), through organic recordings and videos that exemplify her mastery and maturity as a collaborative artist.
- BottleRock 2023 presented by JaM Cellars will take place May 26-28.
- Daily lineup is here - check it out! 1-day tickets are on sale now. Buy Here
- BottleRock AfterDark: The Official Aftershows have just been announced. Tickets are on sale now! Buy Here
- To purchase sold out tickets or sell your tickets, visit Lyte, the official ticket exchange.
Lyte verifies all tickets and ensures a safe transaction.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know by signing up for our newsletter here + for text message updates here.