Mumford & Sonshttps://www.mumfordandsons.com/
Mumford & Sons’ acclaimed new album, Delta, debuts this week at #1 on theBillboard 200, Americana/Folk Albums, Alternative Rock Albums and Rock Albums charts with 230,000 equivalent album units earned (stream/purchase here). Released on Gentlemen of the Road/Glassnote Records, this is the multi-Platinum, Grammy Award-winning band’s third consecutive #1 debut, the largest sales week for an alternative rock album in 2018 and the sixth-largest debut among all titles this year. In celebration of the release, the band will return to NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” as musical guests on December 8.
Produced by Paul Epworth, Delta was written collectively by the band and recorded at London’s The Church Studios. The band recently debuted the album at a series of exclusive fan listening events. The screenings, which took place at theatres across the globe, featured the complete album audio accompanied by visuals curated in partnership with National Geographic. Of the concept, the band shares, “While we were recording and mixing Delta, we watched a lot of films on silent including some pretty epic wildlife films by National Geographic—like a vision-track to our soundtrack. So, we felt it would be a nice idea to let fans experience the record in this way too.”
The band is currently in the midst of an extensive 63-date worldwide arena tour including upcoming North American stops at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center (sold out), Boston’s TD Garden (sold out), New York’s Madison Square Garden (two nights, first sold out), DC’s Capital One Arena (sold out) and Toronto’s Scotiabank Arena (two nights, first sold out). Special guest Maggie Rogers will join as support. The band’s largest tour to date, the Delta Tour 2018/2019 includes over 800,000 tickets, which are now on sale via https://www.mumfordandsons.com/live. See below for complete tour details.
- Limited tickets remaining! Buy Here
- BottleRock 2019 is Memorial Day weekend: May 24th-26th
- BottleRock Aftershows have just been announced. Tickets on sale now! Buy Here
- BottleRock 2019 set times have been announced – build your schedule here!
- Looking for sold out tickets? Sold out tickets are available now on our official ticket exchange.
- Download the 2019 BottleRock app.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2019 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559