Just announced on the bill for Coachella this spring, with Billboard singling them out as one of “10 Awesome Bands” playing the massive fest this year, LA-based MAGIC GIANT has been thrilling growing crowds at every stop along its 70-city North American and European tour, celebrating the release of its debut album In The Wind (Washington Square/Concord).
With appearances on the Today Show and in Rolling Stone as one of “10 Artists You Need to Know,” the group has toured with acts ranging from The Revivalists to Mike Posner; played shows with bands such as The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, X Ambassadors, Vance Joy, and Foster the People; and performed to thousands at festivals ranging from Firefly in Delaware to Electric Forest in Michigan.
DuJour has proclaimed Magic Giant “the most festive band in the festival circuit, quickly becoming a must-see.” Its style has been described by NPR as “upbeat, passionate indie-folk” and by Billboard as inspiring “mass dance-alongs.” Its initial single “Set on Fire” broke the top 25 on the US Alternative chart and its current single “Window” recently leaped into the Top 40 on Billboard‘s Hot AC and Adult Pop charts.
The trio, comprised of Austin (lead vocals), Zambricki (viola, banjo, harmonica), and Zang (acoustic guitar, cello) weaves together a musical quilt of alternative, pop, and folk on its LP, uniquely recorded from their solar powered mobile recording studio while traveling throughout the US.
- (re)LIVE BottleRock Weekly Series airs every Friday at 5pm pt. Watch on YouTube Live here.
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP