Lewis Del Marhttp://www.lewisdelmar.com/
Lewis Del Mar is a duo from Rockaway Beach in Queens, NY. The project is two lifelong friends, Danny Miller and Max Harwood, who have crafted a sound as challenging as it is comforting. Lewis Del Mar’s sonic hybrid blends barefaced bedroom recordings of acoustic guitars and soulful vocals over a rich soundscape of complex live and sampled percussion. A riveting tension exists as their sound calls upon inspiration ranging from latin folk to The Beastie Boys Paul’s Boutique and J Dilla.
In June of 2015 the duo made their presence known with the independent release of their first single “Loud(y).” The reaction was instantaneous and overwhelmingly positive; the New York Times claimed “Loud(y)” to be a “clattering profane mixed-media anthem.” Indie Shuffle, Pigeons & Planes, Consequence of Sound, KCRW and CMJ all hailed the song as one of the best of the year, while “Loud(y)” made the iTunes “Best Songs of 2015” list after only two weeks on the platform and landed top 5 on the Spotify Viral charts.
Humility and passion are brimming on the band’s debut EP. There is a uniquely human element to their sound and message – undeniably relatable while it continues to keep you guessing, peering curiously around the corner to get a glimpse of what’s next.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559