Kadin Yeahmon was born Kadin Jezycki on April 25th, 1998. He is a self-driven hip hop/rap artist born and raised in Napa, CA. Inspired as a younger kid by Eminem, J Cole, and Joey Bada$$, Kadin Yeahmon has been writing lyrics since he was 8, basing his lyricism off of real life stories, events, and struggles he faced growing up in the small town of Napa. In 2014, he began his career in a home studio, recording his first single, “Valley Buzz.” Since then, he has released over 30 songs including his most popular song “On My Grind” which can be found on ITunes, Spotify, and all major music applications. His unique style is “Direct from the 707!” as stated on a Bay Area Compass Blog. Kadin Yeahmon embraces rapper Eminem’s quote, “If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something.” He likes to refer to this quote to express how struggle and negativity in his life provides him with something to write about. This talented, young artist continues to impress his fans and family with his music, personality, and motivation. His passion and energetic stage prescence can be felt in the crowd if you’ve ever been to one of his shows. He has opened for Too Short, Mistah Fab, DLo, and Mozzy, making his name known and respected throughout the Bay Area.
- BottleRock 2023 presented by JaM Cellars will take place May 26-28.
- Daily lineup is here - check it out! 1-day tickets are on sale now. Buy Here
- BottleRock AfterDark: The Official Aftershows have just been announced. Tickets are on sale now! Buy Here
- To purchase sold out tickets or sell your tickets, visit Lyte, the official ticket exchange.
Lyte verifies all tickets and ensures a safe transaction.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know by signing up for our newsletter here + for text message updates here.