Kadin Yeahmon was born Kadin Jezycki on April 25th, 1998. He is a self-driven hip hop/rap artist born and raised in Napa, CA. Inspired as a younger kid by Eminem, J Cole, and Joey Bada$$, Kadin Yeahmon has been writing lyrics since he was 8, basing his lyricism off of real life stories, events, and struggles he faced growing up in the small town of Napa. In 2014, he began his career in a home studio, recording his first single, “Valley Buzz.” Since then, he has released over 30 songs including his most popular song “On My Grind” which can be found on ITunes, Spotify, and all major music applications. His unique style is “Direct from the 707!” as stated on a Bay Area Compass Blog. Kadin Yeahmon embraces rapper Eminem’s quote, “If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something.” He likes to refer to this quote to express how struggle and negativity in his life provides him with something to write about. This talented, young artist continues to impress his fans and family with his music, personality, and motivation. His passion and energetic stage prescence can be felt in the crowd if you’ve ever been to one of his shows. He has opened for Too Short, Mistah Fab, DLo, and Mozzy, making his name known and respected throughout the Bay Area.
- Set times announced! Download our app for iPhone or Android and build your schedule!
- All tickets are Sold Out. Visit our official ticket exchange to request sold out tickets.
- BottleRock AfterDark: The Official Aftershows have been announced. Tickets on sale now: Buy Here
- Listen to the BottleRock 2021 playlist.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP