Raleigh, NC based artist, Justus Bennetts, is taking over the playlists that define this generation’s new wave of top-tier pop music and on-the-verge artists. Growing up in a single parent household surrounded by music and participating in choir, Justus has always lived and breathed music. After discovering bands like Green Day and Linkin Park, Justus became inspired to start creating on his own. Although only being his fourth release ever, “Nightstand” broke 1M streams within its first two weeks and generated significant buzz across the industry. To follow that up, Justus debuted a summer anthem titled “Real Life Sux”, which generated over 1M streams in its first week. His bug for releasing relatable content continued to shine its light with the song “Bad Day”. “Bad Day” saw significant love and reached #9 on iTunes Alternative, while accumulating 600K Spotify streams in less than 24 hours and 4M Global streams within one week. Fast-forward to today, and Justus’ newest single, “Cool Kids” has been added to 34 Spotify New Music Friday playlists among several others. Since bursting onto the scene, he has been featured in not only Spotify’s New Music Friday, but also The New Alt, Pop Rising, Pop Sauce, Teen Beats, Apple’s New Alternative, Fresh Pop on Amazon, TIDAL Rising, and countless other charts, and playlists. In an industry that’s over-saturated with fleeting moments, Justus Bennetts is proving that he’s not just a viral blip, but a real artist who is building a real foundation.
- BottleRock 2022 will take place May 27-29.
- Daily Lineup is here - check it out. 1-day tickets on sale now. BUY TICKETS
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit the official ticket exchange to place a reservation here.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2022 playlist here.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know by joining our newsletter! SIGN UP