San Francisco’s own Hibbity Dibbity has earned a reputation as one of the Bay Area’s most exciting live acts. As Victor Valle from the Bay Bridged describes, “Musically, the psychedelic rock and roll blues sound Hibbity Dibbity has come to be known for is both a blast into the past and a taste of something not yet experienced.” In 2014, Hibbity Dibbity put out their self-titled debut album independently, and followed the release with a national tour in Mo’reen, a yellow painted airport shuttle bus. 2015 saw the release of their second album, “Tinctures, Potions and Elixirs,” and their second cross-country tour. This year, Hibbity Dibbity has been touring the West Coast in support of their newest single, “Touchy Feely,” released in October. Hibbity Dibbity is currently finishing up their third full-length album, slated for release mid-2017.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559