Giraffage is San Francisco-based producer and beat guru, Charlie Yin. His signature sound of electronic pop has won him praise from musical tastemakers Pitchfork, FADER and XLR8R. He burst onto the music scene with his debut Pretty Things EP. It was immediately followed by his dreamy synth-pop debut album, Comfort, which XLR8R called “[an] ebullient slice of electronic pop … [with] pleasantly ambient and sample-laden instrumentals.” In February 2013, he released his lush Needs mixtape via Alpha Pup Records, showing his versatility as a producer and “omnivorous music lover,” as noted by Pitchfork. Giraffage’s staying power was fully cemented when he remixed one the sexiest albums of the decade, The-Dream’s Love/Hate, and turned it on its head. FADER backed the project saying, “Trying to remember a moment of anticipation right before hitting the play button as happy as the one I just experienced.” He most recently dropped his No Reason EP via Fool’s Gold, the first release to ever feature Charlie’s original work. He has toured with Phantogram, Flume, XXYYXX and served as the main support on Porter Robinson’s massive “Worlds Tour.” He has performed at staple music festivals such as Outside Lands, Treasure Island Music Festival, HARD Day of The Dead,Mysteryland, Tomorrowworld Hard Summer, CRSSD, Splash House, Lightning in a Bottle, What The Festival, Roskilde in Europe, Mad Decent Block Parties in India along side Major Lazer.
- Set times announced! Download our app for iPhone or Android and build your schedule!
- All tickets are Sold Out. Visit our official ticket exchange to request sold out tickets.
- BottleRock AfterDark: The Official Aftershows have been announced. Tickets on sale now: Buy Here
- Listen to the BottleRock 2021 playlist.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP