Giraffage is San Francisco-based producer and beat guru, Charlie Yin. His signature sound of electronic pop has won him praise from musical tastemakers Pitchfork, FADER and XLR8R. He burst onto the music scene with his debut Pretty Things EP. It was immediately followed by his dreamy synth-pop debut album, Comfort, which XLR8R called “[an] ebullient slice of electronic pop … [with] pleasantly ambient and sample-laden instrumentals.” In February 2013, he released his lush Needs mixtape via Alpha Pup Records, showing his versatility as a producer and “omnivorous music lover,” as noted by Pitchfork. Giraffage’s staying power was fully cemented when he remixed one the sexiest albums of the decade, The-Dream’s Love/Hate, and turned it on its head. FADER backed the project saying, “Trying to remember a moment of anticipation right before hitting the play button as happy as the one I just experienced.” He most recently dropped his No Reason EP via Fool’s Gold, the first release to ever feature Charlie’s original work. He has toured with Phantogram, Flume, XXYYXX and served as the main support on Porter Robinson’s massive “Worlds Tour.” He has performed at staple music festivals such as Outside Lands, Treasure Island Music Festival, HARD Day of The Dead,Mysteryland, Tomorrowworld Hard Summer, CRSSD, Splash House, Lightning in a Bottle, What The Festival, Roskilde in Europe, Mad Decent Block Parties in India along side Major Lazer.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559