British music icons, Duran Duran have sold over 100 million records, had 18 American hit singles, 21 UK Top 20 tunes and continue to perform to huge concert audiences around the world since the band first formed in 1980.
Consistently fusing art, technology, fashion and a signature sense of style with their unique and infectious brand of music, singer Simon Le Bon, keyboardist Nick Rhodes, bassist John Taylor and drummer Roger Taylor have proven themselves timeless, always innovating and reinventing, to remain ahead of the curve.
Duran Duran recently released FUTURE PAST with several exciting collaborators, including Erol Alkan, Giorgio Moroder, Mark Ronson, Graham Coxon, Tove Lo, Mike Garson, Ivorian Doll and CHAI. This, their fifteenth studio album, was released 22 October, 2021.
- Over 100 Million Records sold
- 9 Gold Records
- 6 Platinum Records
- 3 Multi-Platinum Records
- 18 US Hit Singles
- 20 UK Top 20 Singles
- 8 Lifetime Achievement Award recipients
- 2-time Grammy Award winners
- 2-time Ivor Novello Award winners
- 2-time BRIT Award winners
- Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Award for Style presented by the city of Milan
- MTV ‘Video Visionary Award’ recipients
- O2 Silver Clef’s Spotify Lifetime Achievement Award recipients
- ASCAP Golden Note Award recipients