Gold Coast born and bred, the musically contemplative and soulfully brooding Amy Shark can best be described as the creatively complex girl next door. Her single “Adore” was added to triple j almost immediately after release, with the station singing its praises and adding the track to their high rotation and she featured prominently during October as the triple j Unearthed Artist of the Week.
Coming in at #2 on triple j’s Hottest 100, Amy Shark’s “Adore” has also been short-listed for the Top 20 APRA Song Of The Year and has continued to propel her to the centre stage. The track has since surpassed 4 million plus streams and hasn’t left the streaming and Shazam charts since release, having most recently entered the ARIA Top 10 singles chart along with its recent accreditation of Gold Sales.
Produced by M-Phazes and Cam Bluff, a match made in pop-music heaven, the video clip for the single was shot and directed by Amy herself. “Every photo is at a place that means something to me from my past and my childhood,” she explains. “Every shot is taken on the Gold Coast. So the video was shot in my old high school hall (Southport High) and all the outdoor takes are around my old primary school.”
Amy’s music is proving to have struck a chord with many. “Adore” has most recently been shortlisted in the Top 20 for APRAs Song Of The Year. With a sold-out national tour under her belt and festival spots for Groovin The Moo, A Weekend In The Gardens and The Hills Are Alive, Amy Shark is fast becoming a sought-out artist.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559