LATITUDE 38 ENTERTAINMENT, LLC
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Latitude 38 is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to its Web Site and improving and adding to our existing products, services, and programs. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law, and the changing nature of technology, Latitude 38’s data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, Latitude 38 will post the changes on the Web Site to notify you of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently. This policy was last updated on May 23, 2017.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Latitude 38 collects information and data when you use the Web Site. Such information includes Personal Information, Contact Data, Message Data, and Traffic Data (collectively “Customer Information”). “Personal Information” includes your name, address, email address, passwords, home and business address, phone number(s), and other information that may not be publicly available. “Contact Data” includes information developed by you that may be provided to Latitude 38 to enhance your use of Latitude 38 products and services. “Message Data” includes any messages sent or received through the Web Site, information and data about those messages, your account activity, and your log-in, log-out times. “Traffic Data” includes data about the nature of your usage of the Web Site and products and services and can include: IP addresses, domain servers, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, type of computer or mobile phone, type of web browser, one or more cookies that identify your browser, and telecommunications carrier information.
In connection with your use of the Web Site, Latitude 38 may collect: the domain name and/or email address of Web Site visitors; the email address of users who communicate with Latitude 38 via the Web Site or via email; information as to what pages within the Web Site users access, and for how long the users access or visit such page; information volunteered by the user, such as through registration on the Web Site, purchases made through the Web Site, email update requests, and general requests for information; and information about transactions with Latitude 38, and third-parties with whom Latitude 38 affiliates for ticketing, merchandising, and other commercial purposes.
Latitude 38 honors Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals and does not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place.
LATITUDE 38 CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET.
- USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
When you register on the Web Site, or make a purchase transaction on the Web Site or through a Latitude 38 ticketing or merchandising partner, Latitude 38 may sell, share, or rent your nonpublic Personal Information to others, including Latitude 38 corporate affiliates (parent or subsidiary), sponsors, affiliates, and partners ( the “Affiliated Parties”). However, Latitude 38 will not provide your nonpublic Personal Information unless you have opted in to receive emails from the Affiliated Parties. In addition, there may be some other, limited circumstances in which Latitude 38 may be required to share or transfer Personal Information in our databases, for example, to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event. Latitude 38 restricts access to nonpublic Personal Information to those employees and agents who need such information. Latitude 38 maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Latitude 38 uses Customer Information to enhance your use of Latitude 38 services by processing information collected for purposes including, but not limited to: providing information to users about Latitude 38 products and services; formatting and displaying elements of Contact Data and Message Data to you and those with whom you exchange messages; delivering advertisements and related links; and storing messages.
- ANONYMOUS DATA COLLECTED
In addition to the information you provide when you use www.bottlerocknapavalley.com, Latitude 38 uses technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Web Site. For example, we use technology to track how many visitors access our Web Site, the date and time of their visit, the length of their stay, and which pages they view. We also use technology to determine which web browsers our visitors use and the address from which they accessed our sites (for example, if they connected to the Web Site by clicking on a banner ad).
This technology does not identify you personally. It simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of the Web Site. Latitude 38 and our Affiliates use this anonymous data and share it with third-parties to improve the content and functionality of our Web Site, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services.
- OPT IN/OPT OUT
As noted in Use of Customer Information above, Latitude 38 will not provide your nonpublic Personal Information to Affiliated Parties unless you have opted in to receive emails from the Affiliated Parties. If, at any time, you desire that Latitude 38 cease providing your nonpublic Personal Information to Affiliated Parties, you may opt out of those disclosures by directing us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you receive communications from us that you do not want to receive, you may opt out of receiving those communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or emailing us at email@example.com with the subject matter “Opt Out.” Occasionally it is necessary to send out a service-related announcement. Generally, users may not opt out of these communications. These communications are not promotional in nature.
Latitude 38 does not disclose personal information to third-parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- Latitude 38 has the individual’s permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is permitted by law or mandatory professional standards;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of Latitude 38’s business or assets or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or other corporate reorganization;
- The personal information to be disclosed is publicly available;
- The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Latitude 38;
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims;
- The disclosure is to persons or entities for whom Latitude 38 is providing or receiving services, provided the disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the personal information was obtained;
- Latitude 38 may share with third-parties certain aggregated, non-personal information and Traffic Data, but such information will not identify you individually;
- Latitude 38 may share Customer Information when legally required to do so or at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; or
- Latitude 38 may share your Customer Information with a third-party if you have consented to receive information from that third-party through registration from a co-branded version of the Latitude 38 service operated with a third-party or through a communication or promotional program of a third-party that is enabled by the Latitude 38 Service. Such third-parties will handle, store, retain, and access such user information in accordance with the terms and conditions of their agreements with you, if any, as well as their own privacy policies. It is your responsibility to carefully review such agreements and privacy policies. You acknowledge that Latitude 38 shall have no liability to you for sharing of such information to such third-parties and Latitude 38 disclaims any and all liability relating thereto.
- PUBLIC FORUMS
www.bottlerocknapavalley.com may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups (collectively, “Public Areas”) available to its users. Please remember that any information that is posted to and/or disclosed in these Public Areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. By posting in the Public Areas you grant Latitude 38 a license to use the materials you post to the Web Site or any related service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Web Site or related service, you are granting Latitude 38, its Affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Web Site, including without limitation: a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Latitude 38 may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Web Site or any related service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute such User Content.
The Web Site is not directed at children under the age of thirteen. Latitude 38 does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, please do not transmit any personal data. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to Latitude 38, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to delete that information from our databases.
- LINK TO OTHER SITES
- GOVERNING LAW