Jesse Tyler Fergusonhttp://www.jessetylerferguson.com/
Jesse Tyler Ferguson currently stars as “Mitchell Pritchett” on the Award-winning ABC comedy MODERN FAMILY. Now in its eighth season, the show has earned five Emmy Awards for Outstanding Comedy Series, a Golden Globe Award for Outstanding Comedy Series and four Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series. Ferguson has also received five Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series and three People’s Choice Award nominations for “Favorite Comedic TV Actor” on behalf of MODERN FAMILY.
Ferguson recently starred on Broadway as 40 outrageous characters in the one-man show, FULLY COMMITTED.
On the big screen, Ferguson can be heard as the voice of “The Shangri Llama” in 20th Century Fox’s ICE AGE: COLLISION COURSE which was released last summer.
Ferguson made his Broadway debut at the age of 21 as “Chip” in George C. Wolfe’s revival of ON THE TOWN. He later went on to originate the role of “Leaf Coneybear” in the Tony Award-winning Broadway musical THE 25TH ANNUAL PUTNAM COUNTY SPELLING BEE (“Outstanding Ensemble Performance” winner, Drama Desk Awards, 2005; “Distinguished Performance” nominee, Drama League Awards, 2005 Other theatre credits include world premieres of Christopher Shinn’s WHERE DO WE LIVE and Michael John LaChiusa’s LITTLE FISH, as well as “Leo Bloom” in THE PRODUCERS and “Sir Robin”inSPAMALOT, both at The Hollywood Bowl.
Ferguson has also worked extensively with The New York Public Theatre’s Shakespeare in the Park in such notable productions as THE TEMPEST, THE COMEDY OF ERRORS (“Distinguished Performance” nominee, Drama League Awards, 2014), THE MERCHANT OF VENICE, THE WINTER’S TALE and A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM (“Distinguished Performance”nominee, Drama League Awards, 2008).
A longstanding advocate for marriage equality, Ferguson co-founded Tie The Knot in 2012 with his husband, where they design limited edition bow ties with all the proceeds going to various organizations that fight for civil rights for gay and lesbian Americans. Their first collection debuted in November 2012 and sold out in less than a month. They have released new collections seasonally since and featured ties designed by guest designers including Isaac Mizrahi, George Takei, Tim Gunn and Bryan Cranston. In addition to marriage equality, Ferguson is also an advocate and active supporter of the Human Rights Campaign. In 2011, he was honored with the HRC’s Media Award, which recognizes an individual for establishing a positive, increased awareness of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues in the media.
Ferguson currently resides in Los Angeles.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559