Following the widespread global acclaim for the Justin Vernon produced If I Was in 2015, The Staves returned in 2016 with the stellar 3-track Sleeping In A Car EP. After a relocation to Minneapolis in May, the band embarked on their first North American tour in almost three years, selling out venues in major markets across the continent. They spent their summer performing at festivals across the United States and Canada, with a trip back to the UK for a headline show at London’s Royal Festival Hall as part of Guy Garvey’s Meltdown. The Staves are finishing the year with a November tour of the Midwest, and look forward to heading back into the studio to work on new music following that.
How To BottleRock
Tools and tips for festival success
- Willams-Sonoma Culinary Stage Lineup has been announced! Check out the full lineup.
- Aftershows have been announced! See the full lineup.
- All tickets are sold out!
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- BottleRock 2017 headliners include Foo Fighters Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers and Maroon 5
- Download the official BottleRock app! Get real-time festival updates, information and more.
Download IOS. Download Android.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘BottleRock 2017’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN