The Redwoods Revuehttps://www.theredwoodsmusic.com
The Redwoods is a San Diego based independent record label that operates as a music collective. Similar to the Stax records or Wrecking Crew approach, The Redwoods features a pool of accomplished musicians who work as the backing band for five different artists on their label.
They’ve been touted as “The Dap-Tone of the West Coast” by Relix Magazine
Every player applies his or her talent and creativity in the service of producing great songs. Each recording is pristinely rendered, steeped in vintage tones, yet could exist comfortably in any era. No genre is beyond grasp. Be it hard hitting soul, swampy psychedelic rock, desert noir, or spectral folk, the label brings together songwriters, musicians and vocalists of the highest caliber, setting a new standard of musical collaboration and songcraft.
In just two years, The Redwoods has produced six acclaimed albums featuring the vocal talents of Birdy Bardot, Dani Bell, Shelbi Bennett, Rebecca Jade and Dawn Mitschele.
THE REDWOODS REVUE takes the collective from the studio to live performance, where they call upon their star players to back the autonomously enigmatic front-women to bring their recordings to life in front of the audience. They present four or five artists, all in succession, as they fire through their eclectic catalogue of music, creating a uniquely dynamic musical experience.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559