An entertainment icon, Snoop Dogg has reigned for more than two decades as an unparalleled musical force who has raised the bar as an entertainer and globally recognized innovator. Snoop defines entertainment history. The multiple Grammy nominated artist has set records with his seminal album Doggystyle, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart. Throughout his career, Snoop’s chart-topping hits, include “Gin & Juice,” “Who Am I? (What’s My Name?),” “Nuthin’ But A ‘G’ Thang,” “Next Episode,” “Beautiful,” “Drop It Like It’s Hot,” “Signs,” “Sensual Seduction”, “I Wanna Rock” and “Young, Wild and Free”. Snoop recently released his successful album, Make America Crip Again.
As a trendsetter of pop culture and tech mogul, the Emmy nominated icon has multiple tv, film and content partnerships; including his popular entertainment WestFestTV channel on YouTube and with MTV, VH1, Turner Broadcasting, Apple and more. Snoop is the Co-Founder of MERRY JANE, the fastest growing media platform at the crossroads of pop culture, business, politics, health and the new generation of sophisticated cannabis culture for all.
How To BottleRock
Tools and tips for festival success
- BottleRock 2018 lineup announced featuring Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- 3-day tickets are sold out. The single day lineup will be announced on 1/16 at 8am PT. 1-day tickets will go on sale 1/17 at 10am PT.
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559