PARTYBABY is the LA based 4 piece fronted by Jamie Reed and Noah Gersh, who, despite being only in their mid-20s, are both veterans of the modern rock scene (Gersh with Portugal. The Man and Reed with 30 Seconds to Mars). Their music can perhaps best be described as loud, hook-heavy rock in the spirit of Nirvana, Cheap Trick, Weezer, “Ziggy”-era Bowie, The Stooges, Smashing Pumpkins and The Cars. Their self-produced debut album, “The Golden Age of Bullshit”, is mixed by Andy Wallace (Nirvana, The Cult, Run-DMC, Jeff Buckley).
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559