Muse have revealed a first in music video creation. Using the latest in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, a new lyric video will be created every day for a month featuring high profile personalities voicing the lyrics to their current single, “Dig Down.”Created in consultation with tech development agency, Branger_Briz, the specially created software searches the Internet to find footage of celebrities, politicians and artists saying the lyrics to ‘Dig Down’. These clips are then ‘sewn’ together using timing information from the original song to create the lyric video.
Click below to see today’s video and the subsequent updated versions: ai.muse.mu
Branger Briz said:“AI is so often deployed in a very invisible way, so it was exciting to collaborate on a project with the band that brings it to the fore. We think it’s important to have public discourse about the promise and perils of these emerging and incredibly influential technologies and it’s great to work with Muse to instigate those conversations.”
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT – thank you!
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559