Muse have revealed a first in music video creation. Using the latest in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, a new lyric video will be created every day for a month featuring high profile personalities voicing the lyrics to their current single, “Dig Down.”Created in consultation with tech development agency, Branger_Briz, the specially created software searches the Internet to find footage of celebrities, politicians and artists saying the lyrics to ‘Dig Down’. These clips are then ‘sewn’ together using timing information from the original song to create the lyric video.
Click below to see today’s video and the subsequent updated versions: ai.muse.mu
Branger Briz said:“AI is so often deployed in a very invisible way, so it was exciting to collaborate on a project with the band that brings it to the fore. We think it’s important to have public discourse about the promise and perils of these emerging and incredibly influential technologies and it’s great to work with Muse to instigate those conversations.”
How To BottleRock
Tools and tips for festival success
- BottleRock 2018 lineup announced featuring Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- 3-day tickets are sold out. The single day lineup will be announced on 1/16 at 8am PT. 1-day tickets will go on sale 1/17 at 10am PT.
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559