Mondo Cozmo is an American singer-songwriter based out of East Los Angeles, CA. Working influences ranging from The Verve, Primal Scream, Beck, Beastie Boys and Bob Dylan in a contempt fusion of beats, guitars and attitude.
In the Spring of 2016 multiple Los Angeles radio stations including KCRW ‘Morning Becomes Eclectic,’ 98.7, 88.5, KROQ, Zane Lowe and NPR, started playing the demos which led to a record deal with Republic Records which was signed in a Mexican restaurant in Burbank. Upon hearing the songs Spike Stent demanded to mix the record. Anna Faris (Mom, The Dictator, Lost in Translation) stared in the first video “Hold on to Me” which was shot documentary style in a retirement facility in Santa Monica, CA. That same week a second video was shot starring Paz De La Huerta for “Higher,” the video was originally shot for “Sixes and Sevens” but was changed after Mondo saw the footage leading him to write the song “Higher” for De La Huerta.
His current single “Shine” is currently rising fast at radio and has been a message of hope in today’s troubled times. Look out for more music and a full length album coming soon.
How To BottleRock
Tools and tips for festival success
- BottleRock 2018 lineup announced featuring Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- 3-day tickets are sold out. The single day lineup will be announced on 1/16 at 8am PT. 1-day tickets will go on sale 1/17 at 10am PT.
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559