Lewis Del Marhttp://www.lewisdelmar.com/
Lewis Del Mar is a duo from Rockaway Beach in Queens, NY. The project is two lifelong friends, Danny Miller and Max Harwood, who have crafted a sound as challenging as it is comforting. Lewis Del Mar’s sonic hybrid blends barefaced bedroom recordings of acoustic guitars and soulful vocals over a rich soundscape of complex live and sampled percussion. A riveting tension exists as their sound calls upon inspiration ranging from latin folk to The Beastie Boys Paul’s Boutique and J Dilla.
In June of 2015 the duo made their presence known with the independent release of their first single “Loud(y).” The reaction was instantaneous and overwhelmingly positive; the New York Times claimed “Loud(y)” to be a “clattering profane mixed-media anthem.” Indie Shuffle, Pigeons & Planes, Consequence of Sound, KCRW and CMJ all hailed the song as one of the best of the year, while “Loud(y)” made the iTunes “Best Songs of 2015” list after only two weeks on the platform and landed top 5 on the Spotify Viral charts.
Humility and passion are brimming on the band’s debut EP. There is a uniquely human element to their sound and message – undeniably relatable while it continues to keep you guessing, peering curiously around the corner to get a glimpse of what’s next.
How To BottleRock
Tools and tips for festival success
- Willams-Sonoma Culinary Stage Lineup has been announced! Check out the full lineup.
- Aftershows have been announced! See the full lineup.
- All tickets are sold out!
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- BottleRock 2017 headliners include Foo Fighters Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers and Maroon 5
- Download the official BottleRock app! Get real-time festival updates, information and more.
Download IOS. Download Android.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘BottleRock 2017’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN