Jackson Phillips has only been creating music under the moniker Day Wave since Fall 2014, and in just under six months the 25-year-old has become one of the most buzzworthy and refreshing artists to burst onto the DIY scene. A departure from his synth-heavy work as one half of electro-pop duo Carousel, Day Wave crafts dreamy, lo-fi, guitar-driven indie-pop that is already turning heads. With a modest but top-quality catalogue of a five-song EP and limited run 7″, Phillips – who writes, produces, and performs all of his songs, and tracks each instrument himself on an old reel-to-reel, no less – is currently working on his debut LP and live show. Having already claimed multiple #1 Artist slots on Hype Machine and the Zane Lowe/Apple Music seal of approval with his lauded ‘Headcase’ EP, in addition to play list adds on Alt Nation, XMU, KCRW (including Jason Bentley’s Morning Becomes Eclectic), KEXP, WXPN, and more, Day Wave shows no signs of slowing down.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559