SOLD OUT - THANK YOU!Visit Ticket exchange
See the 2018 Lineup.
- 80+ bands on five music stages
- Celebrity, chef and vintner performances on the culinary stage
- Great sight lines throughout the venue
- Access to gourmet food from the Napa Valley’s finest chefs and restaurateurs
- Dozens of wine cabanas where you can sip, savor and mingle with your favorite vintners making every festivalgoer feel like a VIP
- Craft beer and specialty cocktails
- 3-day general admission pass holders also receive in-and-out privileges
All GA tickets are SOLD OUT. Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
Brought to you by Salesforce
Watch the VIP experience video.
As a BottleRock VIP, you’ll enjoy everything that the general admission pass provides plus:
- Access to the VIP Village, an oasis featuring premium bars, additional culinary offerings, comfy seats, shade, live acoustic performances, DJ sets, upgraded VIP-only restrooms and much more – all located adjacent to the main stage
- Expanded views from viewing decks at the main and second stages
- Up-close prime viewing areas
- An easy access corridor between the main stage and the second stage
- Separate fast lane festival entrances and exits
- In-and-out privileges
All VIP tickets are SOLD OUT. Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
Brought to you by Alaska Airlines
Watch the Skydeck experience video.
A truly elevated experience. Our Skydeck guests enjoy everything that the VIP pass provides plus:
- Access to the “Alaska Airlines Skydeck” – an exclusive, elevated viewing platform with unparalleled views of the main stage
- Spacious, shaded areas on the Skydeck located within the VIP village
- Comfortable seating to see your favorite musicians without leaving the Skydeck
- All-inclusive beer, cocktails and wines at the Skydeck bars
- In-and-out privileges
ALL Skydeck tickets are SOLD OUT. Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
The 2018 Skydeck experience is available as a 3-day pass only. All Skydeck passes are available at regular price – there is no special pricing for the 2018 festival.
SPG + AMERICAN EXPRESS
VIP VIEWING SUITE
The unique experience is available exclusively to The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express Card Members and offers elevated and unobstructed views of the Main Stage as well as:
- Dedicated VIP entrance with in-and- out privileges to the festival
- Access to the VIP Village and all VIP viewing areas
- Specially curated bites, signature dishes, and wine tastings
- All-inclusive beer, specialty cocktails, and wines at the SPG + American Express VIP Viewing Suite bar
- Chef and Sommelier meet-and-greets
- Access to premium restrooms
- Special SPG + American Express Card Member-only gift
Card Members must present their wristband and their Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express in order to gain access to the event; each additional ticketholder in your party must present their wristband. SPG + American Express VIP Viewing Suite passes are limited. Limited 4 tickets per Card Member, per day. Terms apply.
ALL SPG + American Express VIP Viewing Suite tickets are SOLD OUT. Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation
Watch The Suites experience video.
A true view from the top! Suites guests enjoy all the benefits of VIP as well as:
- An exclusive, secured suite for a minimum of 30 VIP guests or 20 Platinum guests per day
- Elevated, unobstructed views of the Main Stage
- Shaded lounge and entertainment areas
- Wine, beer and cocktails included
- Upgraded options include premium bar & in-suite food from top Napa Valley restaurants
- In-suite amplified speakers for optimal sound
- Optional in-suite wine tastings
- Backstage access between suites and VIP areas
- Complimentary parking included
2018 Suites are SOLD OUT. Contact us to learn more or join the wait list.
Watch the Platinum experience video.
Platinum guests receive all VIP and Skydeck benefits as well as:
- Access to special artist Meet & Greets (subject to availability)
- Exclusive on-stage and front-row viewing areas where you can be face to face with some of the world’s top musicians – plus private viewing and bar at the Main Stage Soundboard
- Exclusive access to the Platinum Lounge hosted by Estate Events by Meadowood featuring:
- Daily signature dishes and gourmet bites prepared by James Beard House honoree, Chef Alejandro Ayala
- World class wines selected and served by Master Sommeliers and Masters of Wine
- Artisanal cocktails created by Master Mixologists plus signature craft beer
- Meet the winemaker and taste the wines of ultra-luxury producers Amuse Bouche, Coup de Foudre and Krug
- Easy access and entry to the festival through an exclusive Platinum entrance
- Private on-site parking plus all-day in-and-out privileges
- Reservation assistance for lodging and transportation
- On-site concierge services, air-conditioned spaces, premium restrooms and lockers to store personal belongings
ALL Platinum tickets are SOLD OUT. Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
The Platinum experience is available as a 3-day pass only and is extremely limited, providing the ultimate luxury festival experience. All Platinum passes are available at regular price – there is no special pricing for the 2018 festival. For more information, contact us.
Ultimate Platinum Experience
Ultimate Platinum Experience
Meadowood Napa Valley offers the ultimate Platinum experience.
- 2 x 3-day Platinum passes to BottleRock
- 4 nights at Meadowood Napa Valley (May 24-28)
- Scheduled, private transportation to and from BottleRock
- 2 “Essential Journey” Spa treatments
- Breakfast in-room daily at Meadowood
- Meadowood and BottleRock amenities
- Private Concierge & Late Check-Out
Contact Meadowood Napa Valley’s concierge directly for more details or to reserve now.