All BottleRockers get the rockstar treatment with world-class music paired with wine country living at its finest:
- 70+ bands on four music stages
- Celebrity, chef and vintner performances on the culinary stage
- Great sight lines throughout the venue
- Access to gourmet food from the Napa Valley’s finest chefs and restaurateurs
- Dozens of wine cabanas where you can sip, savor and mingle with your favorite vintners making every festivalgoer feel like a VIP
- Craft beer and specialty cocktails
- 3-day general admission pass holders also receive in-and-out privileges
As a BottleRock VIP, you’ll enjoy everything that the general admission pass provides plus:
- Access to the VIP Village, an oasis featuring premium bars, expanded culinary offerings, a VIP viewing deck, comfy seats, shade, live acoustic performances, DJ sets, upgraded VIP-only restrooms and much more – all located adjacent to the main stage
- Up-close prime viewing areas and shade at each stage
- An easy access corridor between the main stage and the second stage
- A separate fast lane festival entrance and exit
- In-and-out privileges
- Preferred parking for VIP ticket holders located within a short walk of the VIP entrance will be available for purchase
VIP passes are limited.
VIP Plus Skydeck
A truly elevated experience. Our VIP Plus Skydeck guests enjoy everything that the VIP pass provides plus:
- Access to an exclusive, elevated viewing platform with unparalleled views of the main stage
- Comfortable lounge seating to see your favorite musicians without leaving the Skydeck
- All-day complimentary beer, cocktails, and wines at the Skydeck bars.
There are a limited quantity of VIP Plus Skydeck passes.
A true view from the top! Suites guests enjoy all the benefits of VIP as well as:
- An exclusive, secured suite for a minimum of 30 VIP guests per day
- Elevated, unobstructed views of the Main Stage
- Shaded lounge and entertainment areas
- In-suite catering with top Napa Valley food, wine and cocktails
- In-suite amplified speakers for optimal sound
- Premium upgraded bar with up-charge optional plus special in-suite wine-tastings
- Backstage access between suites and VIP areas
For details about private suites, contact us.
Platinum guests receive all VIP and VIP Plus Skydeck benefits as well as:
- Special artist Meet & Greets (based on band availability)
- Exclusive on-stage viewing areas as well as prime front row stage locations where you can be nearly face to face with some of the world’s top musicians
- Access to the new and improved Platinum Lounge, hosted by Estate Events by Meadowood, located next to the main stage with air-conditioning, on-site concierge service and more
- Fully inclusive all day food and beverage:
- Daily gourmet tasting menus prepared by world renowned Napa Valley chefs
- Craft beer, specialty cocktails and World Class Napa Valley wines selected and served by some of the top Master Sommeliers and Masters of Wine
- On site parking, and exclusive Platinum entrance with door to door service to the new Platinum Lounge
- In and out privileges
- Platinum guests receive all the VIP, VIP Plus Skydeck benefits and much more!
Platinum passes are extremely limited, providing the ultimate luxury festival experience. For more information, contact us.