All BottleRockers get the rockstar treatment with world-class music paired with wine country living at its finest:
- 70+ bands on four music stages
- Celebrity, chef and vintner performances on the culinary stage
- Great sight lines throughout the venue
- Access to gourmet food from the Napa Valley’s finest chefs and restaurateurs
- Dozens of wine cabanas where you can sip, savor and mingle with your favorite vintners making every festivalgoer feel like a VIP
- Craft beer and specialty cocktails
- 3-day general admission pass holders also receive in-and-out privileges
GA passes are sold out.
Looking for sold out GA passes? Visit our ticket exchange platform to place a reservation.
As a BottleRock VIP, you’ll enjoy everything that the general admission pass provides plus:
- Access to the VIP Village, an oasis featuring premium bars, expanded culinary offerings, a VIP viewing deck, comfy seats, shade, live acoustic performances, DJ sets, upgraded VIP-only restrooms and much more – all located adjacent to the main stage
- Up-close prime viewing areas and shade at each stage
- An easy access corridor between the main stage and the second stage
- A separate fast lane festival entrance and exit
- In-and-out privileges
- Preferred parking for VIP ticket holders located within a short walk of the VIP entrance will be available for purchase
VIP passes are sold out.
Looking for sold out VIP passes? Visit our ticket exchange platform to place a reservation.
VIP Plus Skydeck
A truly elevated experience. Our VIP Plus Skydeck guests enjoy everything that the VIP pass provides plus:
- Access to an exclusive, elevated viewing platform with unparalleled views of the main stage
- Comfortable lounge seating to see your favorite musicians without leaving the Skydeck
- All-inclusive beer, cocktails, and wines at the Skydeck bars.
VIP Plus Skydeck passes are sold out.
Looking for sold out VIP Plus Skydeck passes? Visit our ticket exchange platform to place a reservation.
A true view from the top! Suites guests enjoy all the benefits of VIP as well as:
- An exclusive, secured suite for a minimum of 30 VIP guests per day
- Elevated, unobstructed views of the Main Stage
- Shaded lounge and entertainment areas
- In-suite catering with top Napa Valley food, wine and cocktails
- In-suite amplified speakers for optimal sound
- Premium upgraded bar with up-charge optional plus special in-suite wine-tastings
- Backstage access between suites and VIP areas
For details about private suites, contact us.
Platinum guests receive all VIP and VIP Plus Skydeck benefits as well as:
- Special artist Meet & Greets (based on band availability)
- Exclusive on-stage and front-row viewing areas where you will be nearly face to face with some of the world’s top musicians
- Exclusive access to an improved Platinum Lounge, hosted by Estate Events by Meadowood. This year, the Platinum Lounge is located next to the main stage within the larger VIP Village
- Fully-inclusive food and beverage inside the Platinum Lounge, featuring:
- daily gourmet menus created by Estate Events by Meadowood
- signature dishes and tasting menus by world-renowned chefs
- world-class wines selected and served by Master Sommeliers and Masters of Wine
- artisanal cocktails by Scott Beattie and signature craft beer
- Easy access and entry to the festival through an exclusive Platinum entrance
- Private on-site parking and all-day ‘in and out’ privileges
Platinum passes are extremely limited, providing the ultimate luxury festival experience. For more information, contact us.
THE ULTIMATE PLATINUM EXPERIENCE
Meadowood & BottleRock
$12,750 per couple
- 4 Nights at Meadowood Napa Valley
(arrival May 26th – departure May 30th)
- 2 (3-day) Platinum passes to BottleRock
- Couples spa treatment upon arrival on May 26th
- Breakfast in-room daily at Meadowood
- Private transportation to and from BottleRock
- Arrival amenities and credentials ready at Meadowood
- Private concierge
- Early check-in & late check-out