- 80+ bands on four music stages
- Celebrity, chef and vintner performances on the culinary stage
- Great sight lines throughout the venue
- Access to gourmet food from the Napa Valley’s finest chefs and restaurateurs
- Dozens of wine cabanas where you can sip, savor and mingle with your favorite vintners making every festivalgoer feel like a VIP
- Craft beer and specialty cocktails
- 3-day general admission pass holders also receive in-and-out privileges
Watch the VIP experience video.
As a BottleRock VIP, you’ll enjoy everything that the general admission pass provides plus:
- Access to the VIP Village, an oasis featuring premium bars, additional culinary offerings, comfy seats, shade, live acoustic performances, DJ sets, upgraded VIP-only restrooms and much more – all located adjacent to the main stage
- Expanded views from viewing decks at the main and second stages
- Up-close prime viewing areas and shade at each stage
- An easy access corridor between the main stage and the second stage
- Separate fast lane festival entrances and exits
- In-and-out privileges
- Preferred parking for VIP ticket holders located within a short walk of the VIP entrance will be available for purchase
All VIP passes are available at regular price – there is no Early Harvest pricing for the 2018 festival.
Brought to you by Alaska Airlines
Watch the Skydeck experience video.
A truly elevated experience. Our Skydeck guests enjoy everything that the VIP pass provides plus:
- Access to the “Alaska Airlines Skydeck” – an exclusive, elevated viewing platform with unparalleled views of the main stage
- Spacious, shaded areas on the Skydeck located within the VIP village
- Comfortable seating to see your favorite musicians without leaving the Skydeck
- All-inclusive beer, cocktails and wines at the Skydeck bars
The 2018 Skydeck experience is available as a 3-day pass only. All Skydeck passes are available at regular price – there is no Early Harvest pricing for the 2018 festival.
SPG Amex VIP Viewing Suite
SPG Amex VIP Viewing Suite
The unique experience is available exclusively to Card Members of The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express and offers elevated and unobstructed views of the Main Stage as well as:
- Dedicated VIP entrance with in-and-out privileges to the festival
- Access to the VIP Village and all VIP viewing areas
- Specially curated bites, signature dishes, and wine tastings
- All-inclusive beer, specialty cocktails, and wines at the SPG Amex VIP Viewing Suite bar
- Chef and Sommelier meet-and-greets
- Access to premium restrooms
- Special SPG Amex Card Member-only gift
Guests must show their Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express at check-in. SPG + American Express VIP Viewing Suite passes are limited. Limited 4 tickets per Card Member. Terms apply.
Watch The Suites experience video.
A true view from the top! Suites guests enjoy all the benefits of VIP as well as:
- An exclusive, secured suite for a minimum of 30 VIP guests or 20 Platinum guests per day
- Elevated, unobstructed views of the Main Stage
- Shaded lounge and entertainment areas
- Wine, beer and cocktails included
- Upgraded options include premium bar & in-suite food from top Napa Valley restaurants
- In-suite amplified speakers for optimal sound
- Optional in-suite wine tastings
- Backstage access between suites and VIP areas
- Complimentary parking included
For details about private suites, contact us.
Watch the Platinum experience video.
Platinum guests receive all VIP and Skydeck benefits as well as:
- Access to special artist Meet & Greets (subject to availability)
- Exclusive on-stage and front-row viewing areas where you can be face to face with some of the world’s top musicians – plus private viewing and bar at the Main Stage Soundboard
- Exclusive access to the Platinum Lounge hosted by Estate Events by Meadowood featuring:
- Daily signature dishes and gourmet bites prepared by James Beard House honoree, Chef Alejandro Ayala
- World class wines selected and served by Master Sommeliers and Masters of Wine
- Artisanal cocktails created by Master Mixologists plus signature craft beer
- Meet the winemaker and taste the wines of ultra-luxury producers Amuse Bouche, Coup de Foudre and Krug
- Easy access and entry to the festival through an exclusive Platinum entrance
- Private on-site parking plus all-day in-and-out privileges
The Platinum experience is available as a 3-day pass only and is extremely limited, providing the ultimate luxury festival experience. All Platinum passes are available at regular price – there is no Early Harvest pricing for the 2018 festival. For more information, contact us.