January 3, 2018
Please note our new 2019 Bag Policy: All bags are limited to two-pockets or less and must measure 14″ x 14″ or less. No backpacks are allowed. For expediency, we recommend using a clear bag. Fast Lanes will be available for guests entering with NO BAGS.
The following items are prohibited from the Event Site.
• Weapons of any kind (including self-defense tools such as self-defense claws)
• Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
• Medical or recreational use marijuana
• Aerosol cans or sprays (including sunscreen)
• Chairs of any kind
• Backpacks of any kind
• Glass containers
• Outside food or beverages
• Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or motorized vehicles of any kind
• Large chains or spiked jewelry
• Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
• Chinese Lanterns
• Coolers of any size
• Tents or canopies of any kind
• Video recording equipment
• Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
• Tripods, Monopods, and Selfie-sticks
• Audio recording equipment
• Flags and/or flagpoles
• Soccer balls, footballs, Frisbees, or other projectiles
• Focused-light devices, including laser pointers
• Items intended for sale/promotion
• Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
• Pets (except service animals with a current rabies certification)
• Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
The following items are allowed on the Event Site.
• Sunscreen (non-aerosol)
• Beach blankets and towels
• Non-professional cameras
• One (1) empty water bottle up to one (1) liter in size
• Baby stroller or small wagons if attending with children
• Sealed, unopened packs of cigarettes
• Sealed, unopened tampons
• Prescription and OTC medications subject to specific conditions*
• CamelBak-style water bladder systems subject to specific conditions**
* Prescription medications are allowed only in the original prescription bottle, any persons attempting to bring in prescription medication must have a government-issued photo identification card that matches the name printed on the prescription, and the pills in the bottle must match the description printed on the prescription. Further, if a patron has mixed multiple pills in a single prescription container or if a person is attempting to enter with prescription pills in a non-prescription container, medical representatives should be involved to make the final determination about whether or not such pills are to be allowed in the venue.
Over-the-counter medications are allowed in provided that they are new and the original, factory-sealed container.
** CamelBak-style water bladder systems are allowed empty into the Event Site, however the water bladders themselves must be capable of being removed from the carrier and must be transparent enough to allow security to visually inspect the empty bladder. CamelBak-style water bladder carriers must have no more than two (2) main compartments and one (1) small compartment – anything larger will not be allowed. Any CamelBak-style water bladder system that has a bladder that cannot be removed from the carrier and/or is opaque enough to prevent visual inspection will not be allowed into the Event Site.
Entry Conditions for Guests
The following additional conditions are for guests entering the Event Site.
• All guests and their belongings are subject to search.
• Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned.
• Allowed and Prohibited lists are subject to change.
• The Event and private security personnel at the entrances reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and not allowed items.
BottleRock Napa Valley strictly prohibits the operation of or use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), also know as “Drones,” on, from, or above BottleRock premises, events or venues without specific written permission from an official of BRNV or Latitude38. This includes all UAVs regardless of size, weight, or purpose. If you are found to be using or in the possession of a UAV or “Drone” while at BottleRock, it will be confiscated by staff and held for the remainder of the event.
The lineup will be announced on January 7, 2019 at 8am PST.3-day tickets will go on sale January 8, 2019 at 10am PST.
- BottleRock 2019 is Memorial Day: May 24th-26th
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘Best of BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559