September 15, 2015
Our rules and policies can be referenced here.
Entry Conditions for Guests
The following additional conditions are for guests entering the Event Site.
• All guests and their belongings are subject to search.
• Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned.
• Allowed and Prohibited lists are subject to change.
• The Event and private security personnel at the entrances reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and not allowed items.
BottleRock Napa Valley strictly prohibits the operation of or use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), also know as “Drones,” on, from, or above BottleRock premises, events or venues without specific written permission from an official of BRNV or Latitude38. This includes all UAVs regardless of size, weight, or purpose. If you are found to be using or in the possession of a UAV or “Drone” while at BottleRock, it will be confiscated by staff and held for the remainder of the event.
Please note our Bag Policy:
- Clear bags made up of plastic, vinyl, or PVC that are NO larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12”.
- Empty hydration packs with NO more than one additional pocket. Water bladder must be empty.**
- Small clutch purses and fanny packs (6″ x 9″ or smaller), with no more than one pocket.
- Any bags that are larger than 6”x9” and NOT clear.
- Any backpacks that are not clear.
- Any bags that are larger than 12″x 6″x12″.
- Any hydration packs with more than 2 pockets.
For expediency, we recommend using a clear bag and removing coats, jackets and additional layers from bags before entering security. Fast Lanes will be available for guests entering with NO BAGS. This bag policy is subject to change.
**CamelBak-style water bladder systems that have been EMPTIED are allowed into the Venue. Water bladders themselves must be able to be removed from the carrier and must be transparent enough to allow visual inspection of the empty bladder. Any CamelBak-style water bladder system that has a bladder that cannot be removed from the carrier and/or is opaque enough to prevent visual inspection will not be allowed into the Venue.