At BottleRock 2021, upon entry we are requiring all guests to:
1. Provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
2. Provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test. The test must have been taken within 72 hours of each day you are attending. 3-day ticket holders may be tested Thursday, September 2nd or Friday, September 3rd for their negative result to be honored on all three festival days.
Documentation will be checked daily upon entry. A photo of your vaccination card or negative test result saved to your phone is sufficient.
FESTIVAL SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Touchless wristbands
- Cashless transactions
- 350+ hand sanitizing stations festival-wide
- Masks are recommended, but not required, per state guidelines
VACCINATION + TESTING FAQ’S
When is my last chance receive the vaccine?
We strongly encourage all guests be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. In order to be fully vaccinated in time for BottleRock, you’ll need to have received your last Moderna or Pfizer (or single Johnson & Johnson) dose by August 20th.
If you are not yet vaccinated, either the Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson vaccine can be completed in time for the fest! To do that, please receive your first dose of Pfizer no later than August 6th or your single dose of Johnson + Johnson no later than August 20th.
What are the protocols for children?
All attendees, including children of all ages, must have a negative COVID test or provide proof of vaccination, if eligible.
What kind of tests will be accepted?
Any COVID test (antigen or PCR) is accepted.
When do I need to take my COVID test?
The test must have been taken within 72 hours of each day you are attending. Ticket holders may be tested Thursday, September 2nd or after for their negative result to be honored on all three festival days.
If you are attending only on Friday, you must take your test no earlier than Tuesday, August 31st. If you are attending only on Saturday, you must take your test no earlier than Wednesday, September 1st. If you are attending only on Sunday, your test must be taken no earlier than Friday, September 3rd. If you have additional questions regarding testing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I get a COVID test in Napa?
You can find a testing center here.
Where can I get a test outside of Napa?
You can find a testing center here.
COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By attending BottleRock Napa Valley, you expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by the event organizers, and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, waiving all claims and potential claims against the event organizers, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.