At BottleRock 2021, upon entry we are requiring all guests to:
1. Provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
2. Provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test. The test must have been taken within 72 hours of each day you are attending. 3-day ticket holders may be tested Thursday, September 2nd or Friday, September 3rd for their negative result to be honored on all three festival days.
In order to shorten the wait time, please be prepared to show your government issued-ID along with your vaccination card or your negative test result at entry to the festival. A photo of your vaccination card or negative test result saved to your phone is sufficient.
FESTIVAL SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Masks will be required in all indoor festival spaces including, but not limited to, The Spa, The Platinum Lounge, and The Club.
- Touchless wristbands
- Cashless transactions
- 350+ hand sanitizing stations festival-wide
- Masks are recommended in outdoor festival spaces, but not required, per state guidelines.
COVID-19 TESTING Locations
For BottleRock fans that are unvaccinated and need to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the festival, World Back to Work will have a pop-up testing site at 750 3rd Street in Napa on Thursday, September 2nd 9am-9pm for guaranteed results sent by email and text message within 15 minutes of your test. Book an appointment by Wednesday, September 1st at 6pm and rapid tests are $79, walk-in tests are $89. Book your appointment here.
To find a test near you in advance of the festival, please visit here.
VACCINATION + TESTING FAQ’S
When is my last chance receive the vaccine?
We strongly encourage all guests be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. In order to be fully vaccinated in time for BottleRock, you’ll need to be fully vaccinated by August 20th (receiving your final dose of a two dose vaccine by 8/20, or your single dose Johnson & Johnson by 8/20).
What are the protocols for children?
All attendees, including children of all ages, must have a negative COVID test or provide proof of vaccination, if eligible.
What kind of tests will be accepted?
Acceptable COVID tests include PCR & Antigen tests conducted by a testing center or lab.
When do I need to take my COVID test?
The test must have been taken within 72 hours of each day you are attending. Ticket holders may be tested Thursday, September 2nd or after for their negative result to be honored on all three festival days.
If you are attending only on Friday, you must take your test no earlier than Tuesday, August 31st. If you are attending only on Saturday, you must take your test no earlier than Wednesday, September 1st. If you are attending only on Sunday, your test must be taken no earlier than Friday, September 3rd. If you have additional questions regarding testing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I get a COVID test in Napa?
You can find a testing center here.
Where can I get a test outside of Napa?
You can find a testing center here.
COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By attending BottleRock Napa Valley, you expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by the event organizers, and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, waiving all claims and potential claims against the event organizers, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.