Tyler Rodde is a Napa Valley local and one of wine country’s youngest restaurateurs. He is the chef / owner of Oenotri, a popular dining destination in downtown Napa for more than eight years.
At Oenotri, Tyler is best known for celebrating the cuisine of Southern Italy, from vegetables and herbs freshly picked from the restaurant’s 5-acre garden to house-cured salumi and imported Italian wines, cheeses, truffles and olive oils.
In addition to the restaurant, Tyler is also the co-founder of Tannery Bend Beerworks, Napa’s neighborhood brewery offering a dozen house-brewed beers, TVs to catch the big game and a casual bar menu made by Oenotri.
- 1-day tickets on sale now! Buy Here
- Looking for sold out 3-day tickets? Sold out tickets are available now on our official ticket exchange.
- BottleRock 2019 is Memorial Day weekend: May 24th-26th
- BottleRock 2019 lineup announced – check it out!
- Download the 2019 BottleRock app.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2019 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559