Tyler Rodde is a Napa Valley local and one of wine country’s youngest restaurateurs. He is the chef / owner of Oenotri, a popular dining destination in downtown Napa for more than eight years.
At Oenotri, Tyler is best known for celebrating the cuisine of Southern Italy, from vegetables and herbs freshly picked from the restaurant’s 5-acre garden to house-cured salumi and imported Italian wines, cheeses, truffles and olive oils.
In addition to the restaurant, Tyler is also the co-founder of Tannery Bend Beerworks, Napa’s neighborhood brewery offering a dozen house-brewed beers, TVs to catch the big game and a casual bar menu made by Oenotri.
- (re)LIVE BottleRock Weekly Series airs every Friday at 5pm pt. Watch on YouTube Live here.
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP