Nic began his culinary career studying at Le Cordon Bleu in Los Angeles in 2000 while working under Wolfgang Puck at Spago. His passion for cooking fully ignited, he decided to set out to feed his passion for adventure by working at restaurants up and down the California coast, finding inspiration and honing his skills. Eventually, he chose to settle in the Napa Valley where he could spend some time learning about another area of interest related to his craft, wine.
He dedicated himself to his new pursuit by completing the Accelerated Wine & Beverage Program at the CIA at Greystone then proudly became a Certified Sommelier through the Court of Master Sommelier in 2013. Now a genuine double threat, Nic was ready to start cooking again. Over the past few years, he has worked with some amazing local chefs and continued his hands-on education by exploring the art of charcuterie under David Katz and cooking whole animals over live fire with Stephen Barber which lead to a coveted Sous Chef position at Farmstead. In addition, he had the opportunity to travel around the country, working with other charcuterie chefs and butchers, as well as hosting guest chef dinners with James Beard award winning chefs.
The stars finally aligned in the summer of 2017 when Nic joined the Goose & Gander family as Executive Chef. As a longtime customer and fan, he was excited for the opportunity to bring his unique experience, talent and creativity to the Goose. It’s a perfect fit.
- Limited tickets remaining! Buy Here
- BottleRock 2019 is Memorial Day weekend: May 24th-26th
- BottleRock Aftershows have just been announced. Tickets on sale now! Buy Here
- BottleRock 2019 set times have been announced – build your schedule here!
- Looking for sold out tickets? Sold out tickets are available now on our official ticket exchange.
- Download the 2019 BottleRock app.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2019 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559