Michael Voltaggio is the owner and chef of the highly acclaimed restaurant ink. and the artisanal sandwich concept Sack Sandwiches in Los Angeles, as well as chef and partner–alongside his brother and chef Bryan Voltaggio– in the Voltaggio Brothers Steak House, located at MGM National Harbor. Beginning his career at 15, Voltaggio earned the prestigious Greenbrier apprenticeship at the age of 19, and went on to helm the kitchens at Dry Creek Kitchen and The Bazaar by José Andrés. Celebrated for having reinterpreted a new class of finer dining at ink. –which received the title of GQ’s “Best New Restaurant in America” 2011–Voltaggio has been recognized as one of Food & Wine’s Best New Chefs 2013, winner of Bravo’s Top Chef, and hosted the Travel Channel series Breaking Borders.
Follow Michael Voltaggio on Twitter and Instagram: @mvoltaggio.
- (re)LIVE BottleRock Weekly Series airs every Friday at 5pm pt. Watch on YouTube Live here.
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP