Michael Voltaggio is the owner and chef of the highly acclaimed restaurant ink. and the artisanal sandwich concept Sack Sandwiches in Los Angeles, as well as chef and partner–alongside his brother and chef Bryan Voltaggio– in the Voltaggio Brothers Steak House, located at MGM National Harbor. Beginning his career at 15, Voltaggio earned the prestigious Greenbrier apprenticeship at the age of 19, and went on to helm the kitchens at Dry Creek Kitchen and The Bazaar by José Andrés. Celebrated for having reinterpreted a new class of finer dining at ink. –which received the title of GQ’s “Best New Restaurant in America” 2011–Voltaggio has been recognized as one of Food & Wine’s Best New Chefs 2013, winner of Bravo’s Top Chef, and hosted the Travel Channel series Breaking Borders.
Follow Michael Voltaggio on Twitter and Instagram: @mvoltaggio.
- 3-day and 1-day GA tickets available now! Buy Here
- Looking for sold out VIP tickets? Sold out tickets are available now on our official ticket exchange.
- BottleRock Aftershows have just been announced. Tickets on sale now! Buy Here
- BottleRock 2019 is Memorial Day weekend: May 24th-26th
- BottleRock 2019 lineup announced – check it out!
- Set times are here! Download the 2019 BottleRock app to build your schedule. IOS Android
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2019 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559