Matty Matheson has transformed from early New Brunswick beginnings to the newly appointed face of the TV chef. His TV show, Dead Set On Life, was one of the first original series on the newly minted VICELAND television network in 2016. Since it’s debut, Matheson’s skill set and charisma have propelled him to internet superstardom with a dedicated social media following. He has been featured in the The Seth Meyers Show, The New York Times, GQ, The Guardian, Forbes, Bon Appetit, AdWeek, Fortune, Complex, Hypebeast, Carson Daly, Toronto Life, The Coveteur and High Snobeity.
In late 2017 Matty and VICELAND began work on a new food-focused program called It’s Suppertime. The 30-min show is a direct glimpse at the dishes that have inspired Matheson, while making them accessible and easy to make as a new generation enters the kitchen. The 24-episode series in aired until late July 2018.
In 2018 Matheson announced his book Matty Matheson: A Cookbook alongside publisher Abrams. The book touches on family recipes, early inspirations and current day favourites all while sharing stories and that are equal part heartwarming and inappropriate. The book will be released on October 9th, 2018. M
- (re)LIVE BottleRock Weekly Series airs every Friday at 5pm pt. Watch on YouTube Live here.
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP