Matty Matheson has transformed from early New Brunswick beginnings to the newly appointed face of the TV chef. His TV show, Dead Set On Life, was one of the first original series on the newly minted VICELAND television network in 2016. Since it’s debut, Matheson’s skill set and charisma have propelled him to internet superstardom with a dedicated social media following. He has been featured in the The Seth Meyers Show, The New York Times, GQ, The Guardian, Forbes, Bon Appetit, AdWeek, Fortune, Complex, Hypebeast, Carson Daly, Toronto Life, The Coveteur and High Snobeity.
In late 2017 Matty and VICELAND began work on a new food-focused program called It’s Suppertime. The 30-min show is a direct glimpse at the dishes that have inspired Matheson, while making them accessible and easy to make as a new generation enters the kitchen. The 24-episode series in aired until late July 2018.
In 2018 Matheson announced his book Matty Matheson: A Cookbook alongside publisher Abrams. The book touches on family recipes, early inspirations and current day favourites all while sharing stories and that are equal part heartwarming and inappropriate. The book will be released on October 9th, 2018. M
- Limited tickets remaining! Buy Here
- BottleRock 2019 is Memorial Day weekend: May 24th-26th
- BottleRock Aftershows have just been announced. Tickets on sale now! Buy Here
- BottleRock 2019 set times have been announced – build your schedule here!
- Looking for sold out tickets? Sold out tickets are available now on our official ticket exchange.
- Download the 2019 BottleRock app.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2019 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559