Liam Mayclem is an Emmy Award-winning radio/TV host and a producer known as the Foodie Chap on KCBS radio and previously on CBS5’s Eye on The Bay. He is currently a correspondent on the Travel Channel show “World Access.”
Mayclem is the host of the Williams-Sonoma Culinary Stage at BottleRock. Mayclem describes this as “one of the highlights of my year, pairing rock stars with rock star chefs. It’s an explosive, unpredictable guaranteed recipe for foodie fun.”
- (re)LIVE BottleRock Weekly Series airs every Friday at 5pm pt. Watch on YouTube Live here.
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP