Kelsey Barnard Clark
Kelsey Barnard Clark is a born and raised “Gulf Southerner” from Dothan, Alabama. She got her start in the food industry as a middle school student with a baking obsession and catered her first wedding at age 15. Kelsey’s most impressionable memories were made at the beach catching, gutting and eating fresh fish with her large family. At 20 years old, Kelsey dropped out of college and left the deep South to attend the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. While in New York, she fine-tuned her skills and learned the art of elevated food by working under Gavin Kaysen at Cafe Boulud and then in pastry at John Fraser’s Dovetail. Kelsey’s passion is cooking from the heart, and from her memory. Her dishes are inspired by southern classics with her French techniques sprinkled throughout. Kelsey runs her restaurant and catering company, KBC, in Alabama with her husband, baby Monroe, and two horse-dogs.
- Limited tickets remaining! Buy Here
- BottleRock 2019 is Memorial Day weekend: May 24th-26th
- BottleRock Aftershows have just been announced. Tickets on sale now! Buy Here
- BottleRock 2019 set times have been announced – build your schedule here!
- Looking for sold out tickets? Sold out tickets are available now on our official ticket exchange.
- Download the 2019 BottleRock app.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2019 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559