Napa Mayor Jill Techelhttp://jilltechel.com/
Jill was first elected in 2005 and is currently in her 3rd term as Mayor. She has dedicated her career in public service to preserving Napa’s world-renowned appeal and status as one of the greatest communities to live in California.
Jill played a critical role in responding to the 2014 Napa Earthquake that left the community in shock and facing significant financial burdens for reconstruction. Jill was able to secure federal and state assistance to help rebuild homes, businesses and infrastructure. During her time as Mayor, she also successfully led the Downtown Flood Bypass Project, and has championed others to increase recycled water use and renewable energy for city facilities.
Jill first entered public service as an appointee to the Napa Parks and Recreation Commission, and was later elected to the Napa Valley Unified School Board for six years. In 1996, she was appointed to the City Council, later securing the seat in the following election and serving two terms before running for Mayor of Napa.
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP