Napa Mayor Jill Techelhttp://jilltechel.com/
Jill was first elected in 2005 and is currently in her 3rd term as Mayor. She has dedicated her career in public service to preserving Napa’s world-renowned appeal and status as one of the greatest communities to live in California.
Jill played a critical role in responding to the 2014 Napa Earthquake that left the community in shock and facing significant financial burdens for reconstruction. Jill was able to secure federal and state assistance to help rebuild homes, businesses and infrastructure. During her time as Mayor, she also successfully led the Downtown Flood Bypass Project, and has championed others to increase recycled water use and renewable energy for city facilities.
Jill first entered public service as an appointee to the Napa Parks and Recreation Commission, and was later elected to the Napa Valley Unified School Board for six years. In 1996, she was appointed to the City Council, later securing the seat in the following election and serving two terms before running for Mayor of Napa.
- Holiday Pre-sale is Dec. 11th 10am PT. Napa Resident Pre-sale is Dec. 10th 10am PT. Learn More
- BottleRock 2020 is Memorial Day weekend: May 22nd – 24th
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘Best of BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2020 is May 22-24.
Add to Calendar 2020-05-22 12:00:00 2020-05-24 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559