Gail Simmons is a trained culinary expert, food writer, and dynamic television personality. Since the show’s inception in 2006, she has lent her expertise as a permanent judge on BRAVO’s Emmy and James Beard Award-winning series Top Chef. She is the host of Iron Chef Canada, was previously head critic on Top Chef Masters and host of Top Chef Just Desserts, Bravo’s pastry-focused spinoff of the Top Chef franchise. Since 2004, Gail has served as special projects director at FOOD & WINE.
In February 2012, she published her first book, Talking With My Mouth Full: My Life as a Professional Eater. Her first cookbook, Bringing It Home: Favorite Recipes from a Life of Adventurous Eating, was released in October 2017. Nominated for an IACP award for best general cookbook, it features recipes inspired by Gail’s world travels—all made with accessible ingredients and with smart, simple techniques for successful family meals and easy entertaining.
Gail frequently appears on television shows such as TODAY on NBC and ABC’s Good Morning America and was named the #1 Reality TV Judge in America by The New York Post.
Gail is an Entrepreneur in Residence at Babson College, co-founder of Bumble Pie Productions, and sits on the board of several organizations, including City Harvest and Hot Bread Kitchen. Gail currently lives in New York City with her husband, Jeremy and their two children, Dahlia and Kole.
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP