This is Eric’s fifth year at Bottlerock, and his first on the Culinary Stage!
Eric has played lead roles in dozens of films and TV series, and on Broadway, where he starred as The Music Man. He was a producer and director on TNT’s Perception from 2012-14, starring as a neuroscientist living with schizophrenia. He just completed three seasons of the Netflix hit Travelers, also pulling triple duty as a director, producer and star. Since 1998, he is best known as Will Truman on NBC’s Will & Grace, for which he’s been nominated for six Golden Globes and four Emmy Awards, winning the Emmy for Lead Actor in a Comedy in 2001. The series begins its eleventh season this fall.
Eric and his wife (and Bottlerock date) Janet are actively involved with many charitable organizations including the Elton John AIDS Foundation, Project Angel Food, the Rape Foundation and the ASPCA. He’s performed his one-man show The Concert I Never Gave (except, like, 2,000 times in my bedroom) in Los Angeles, Vancouver and his hometown, Toronto, raising money for Stand Up 2 Cancer, ReThink Breast Cancer and Prostate Cancer Canada, for which he is a spokesman.
Eric has hosted Saturday Night Live, sung both national anthems at the NHL All Star Game and, last fall, was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- (re)LIVE BottleRock Weekly Series airs every Friday at 5pm pt. Watch on YouTube Live here.
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP