Cindy Pawlcyn has pioneered fresh, seasonal, sustainable wine-country cuisine since opening Napa Valley’s legendary Mustards Grill in 1983. She is the founder/owner of two of Napa Valley’s most beloved restaurants – Mustards Grill, and Cindy’s Backstreet Kitchen. Cindy is the culinary partner of the Monterey Bay Aquarium and the restaurant, Cindy’s Waterfront.
With a degree in hospitality management from the University of Wisconsin-Stout, training at Le Cordon Bleu and La Varenne in Paris, Cindy moved to San Francisco in 1979 and was soon tapped as the inaugural chef for Napa Valley’s Meadowood Resort. Since then, she has partnered in the creation of over a dozen iconic Bay area restaurants including Fog City Diner, Roti, Bix and Tra Vigne, as well as her own establishments.
Cindy has earned rave reviews from the most exacting critics, countless national awards, and is a 3-time James Beard Awards finalist for Outstanding Restaurateur. She is the author of five cookbooks– the James Beard Award-winning Mustards Grill Napa Valley Cookbook, Fog City Diner Cookbook, Big Small Plates, Cindy Pawlcyn’s Appetizers, and Cindy’s Supper Club.
- Limited tickets remaining! Buy Here
- BottleRock 2019 is Memorial Day weekend: May 24th-26th
- BottleRock Aftershows have just been announced. Tickets on sale now! Buy Here
- BottleRock 2019 set times have been announced – build your schedule here!
- Looking for sold out tickets? Sold out tickets are available now on our official ticket exchange.
- Download the 2019 BottleRock app.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2019 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559