Recently, the seven-time GRAMMY® Award-winning, RIAA diamond-certified musician celebrated his third full-length solo album, BOOMIVERSE. The project includes hit track “All Night” which was featured in Apple’s Animoji commercial. As well as “In The South” featuring Gucci Mane and Pimp C and singles “Mic Jack” featuring Adam Levine and “Kill Jill” featuring Killer Mike & Jeezy. Big Boi previously unveiled the slick and sexy video, “Chocolate” featuring Trozé, to wide fanfare from media outlets and fans worldwide.
Big Boi’s 2010 solo debut, Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty, bowed at #3 on the Billboard Top 200 and received unanimous critical acclaim with Pitchfork proclaiming it one of the “100 Best Albums of the Decade ‘So Far'” and topping year-end lists from Time, Paste, Vibe, and more. His 2012 follow-up Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors enamored tastemakers and fans alike and boasted collaborations with A$AP Rocky, Killer Mike, Kid Cudi, and more. In 2015, Big Boi collaborated with Phantogram to create supergroup Big Grams. Their debut self-titled album was released to critical and fan acclaim.
One of history’s tightest and most clever rhyme mavericks, Big Boi‘s indelible influence courses throughout two generations of rap music As one-half of OutKast, Big Boi has achieved seven GRAMMY® Awards, sold over 25 million albums, and created a string of music’s most influential work, including Aquemini, Stankonia, Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik, and Speakerboxxx/The Love Below—which went RIAA Diamond and made the duo the first and only hip-hop artist in history to win the GRAMMY® for “Album of the Year.”
Additionally, Big Boi recently wrapped recurring roles on The Quad for BET and Scream for MTV. He was also recently seen on Lee Daniels’ series STAR on FOX and will be featured in Sony’s upcoming remake of the classic 1972 film, Superfly.
For latest tour and ticket sales information please visit BigBoi.com.
- (re)LIVE BottleRock Weekly Series airs every Friday at 5pm pt. Watch on YouTube Live here.
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP