As the Queer Eye food and wine connoisseur, Antoni Porowski brings with him a lifelong passion for food and a history of catering private events in and around New York. Originally from Canada, Antoni was bitten by the culinary bug at a young age as he discovered the joy cooking brings from the likes of Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Anthony Bourdain, and – most importantly – his own mother. A self-taught cook, Antoni went to work in restaurants from Montreal to New York City where he continued to hone his craft and find his place in the culinary world. While in New York, Antoni found an inspired mentor in the original Fab Five food and wine expert Ted Allen. His work with Allen, combined with his university degree in psychology, uniquely influenced his underlying culinary philosophy: food should tell a story and the heart and the stomach are inter-connected.
Since joining Netflix’s Fab Five, Antoni has brought this philosophy at a local-level to The Village Den, the Manhattan eatery where he is part owner, and across the country at speaking engagements among top Universities. His upcoming cookbook, Antoni in the Kitchen, is slated for release on September 9, 2019. Antoni has led campaigns for Hanes, Whole Foods, Boursin Cheese, Vita Coco, Silk Almond Milk, J. Crew, Cointreau, and Excedrin, among others. He has graced the covers of Gay Times, Out Magazine, Attitude Magazine, and Entertainment Weekly, where he and the rest of the Fab Five were listed among 2018’s Entertainers of the Year. A finalist for People’s Choice Reality TV Star of 2018 on his own and winner of Eater’s 2018 #Brand of the Year, Antoni continues to connect with audiences the world over.
- Tickets are sold out- thank you! Looking for a sold out ticket? Visit the official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- BottleRock 2020 lineup announced Watch the Announce Video!
- BottleRock 2020 is Memorial Day weekend: May 22nd – 24th
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
BottleRock 2020 is May 22-24.
Add to Calendar 2020-05-22 12:00:00 2020-05-24 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559