Flour Shop’s baker and Flour-ist, Amirah Kassem, is an artist at heart and cake is her medium. But she didn’t learn her skills in culinary school. Instead, Amirah grew up baking and sculpting with her mother in Mexico, where she discovered an appreciation for fine ingredients—and mastered the art of multi-sensory experiences. Today, her food-based installations have been exhibited everywhere from private settings at the Whitney Museum to 64-foot edible hallways at the Brooklyn Museum; while her fondant-free creations have also caught the attention of Vogue, Harper’s BAZAAR, and every fashion party in NYC. You can find Amirah’s signature rainbow-exploding cakes (named Instagram’s “2017 Trend of the Year”) — along with her other whimsical creations—at her rainbow glittery bakeries.
- BottleRock 2020 is Memorial Day weekend: May 22nd – 24th
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘Best of BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2020 is May 22-24.
Add to Calendar 2020-05-22 12:00:00 2020-05-24 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559