Executive Chef, Carneros Resort and Spa
As Executive Chef for Carneros Resort and Spa, Aaron Meneghelli uses long time cooking techniques to highlight the seasonality of the region’s best ingredients.
Meneghelli oversees the entire culinary program for Carneros Resort and Spa, including the sophisticated wine country restaurant FARM; local favorite The Boon Fly Café; the upscale prepared foods space, MARKET; the culinary garden program; and all catering and room service for the resort. One of his chief responsibilities is managing the seasonally changing menus for all of the restaurants.
Meneghelli brings an authentic Napa Valley perspective to the job as a native to the area. He has experience in both hotels and stand-alone restaurants. Meneghelli was recently the Executive Chef at Calistoga Ranch as well as Angele where he helped to the restaurant earn a Michelin Bib Gourmand. He previously was an Executive Sous Chef at Carneros Resort and Spa. Meneghelli is a graduate of the California Culinary Academy and has spent time learning from and cooking with chefs from both France and Italy.
- 1-day tickets on sale now! Buy Here
- Looking for sold out 3-day tickets? Sold out tickets are available now on our official ticket exchange.
- BottleRock 2019 is Memorial Day weekend: May 24th-26th
- BottleRock 2019 lineup announced – check it out!
- Download the 2019 BottleRock app.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2019 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559