Executive Chef, Carneros Resort and Spa
As Executive Chef for Carneros Resort and Spa, Aaron Meneghelli uses long time cooking techniques to highlight the seasonality of the region’s best ingredients.
Meneghelli oversees the entire culinary program for Carneros Resort and Spa, including the sophisticated wine country restaurant FARM; local favorite The Boon Fly Café; the upscale prepared foods space, MARKET; the culinary garden program; and all catering and room service for the resort. One of his chief responsibilities is managing the seasonally changing menus for all of the restaurants.
Meneghelli brings an authentic Napa Valley perspective to the job as a native to the area. He has experience in both hotels and stand-alone restaurants. Meneghelli was recently the Executive Chef at Calistoga Ranch as well as Angele where he helped to the restaurant earn a Michelin Bib Gourmand. He previously was an Executive Sous Chef at Carneros Resort and Spa. Meneghelli is a graduate of the California Culinary Academy and has spent time learning from and cooking with chefs from both France and Italy.
- (re)LIVE BottleRock Weekly Series airs every Friday at 5pm pt. Watch on YouTube Live here.
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP