The Black Croweshttps://theblackcrowes.com/
In 1990, when journalists were lamenting the death of rock, as cheesy pop and hair metal dominated the charts, Atlanta’s Black Crowes gave the genre a swift and much needed kick in the ass with Shake Your Money Maker. Fueled by singles “Jealous Again,” “Twice As Hard,” “She Talks To Angels,” and the break-through cover of Otis Redding’s “Hard To Handle,” the band immediately took the rock world by storm, topping Rolling Stone’s “Best New American Band Readers Poll” in late 1990. The Black Crowes went on to release eight studio and four live albums, selling in the tens of millions along the way; they sold out shows around the world; had legendary guitarist Jimmy Page join as a member; got kicked off a tour with ZZ Top for insulting the sponsor; got screwed by bad record deals; got married and divorced, fought amongst themselves and against the rest of the world. In other words, they’ve done everything a legendary rock group should do.
- BottleRock 2023 presented by JaM Cellars will take place May 26-28.
- Daily lineup is here - check it out! 1-day tickets are on sale now. Buy Here
- BottleRock AfterDark: The Official Aftershows have just been announced. Tickets are on sale now! Buy Here
- To purchase sold out tickets or sell your tickets, visit Lyte, the official ticket exchange.
Lyte verifies all tickets and ensures a safe transaction.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know by signing up for our newsletter here + for text message updates here.