With influences ranging from Sabbath, Nirvana, Rush, to Idles, The Alive was launched between surf & skate sessions in 2018. Performances include BottleRock’s main stage, Louder than Life, Aftershock, Kelly Slater’s Wave Ranch, Boardmasters UK, Asturias Spain, ISA World Surfing Games, Pipeline Hawaii, Wonderbus, Shaky Knees, and honored to open Lollapalooza Chile 22’s main stage for Foo Fighters. Other highlights include support sets for Jimmy Eat World, The Hives, Taylor Hawkins x Chevy Metal, Kai playing for Pearl Jam in Oakland, and Eddie Vedder fronting at Ohana 22.
Featuring Bastian Evans (18) on guitar & vocals with brothers Kai & Manoa Neukermans (18 & 14) on drums and bass. The Alive have been skating, surfing, and jamming together from 6 to 8 years old. Named one of Stab Magazine’s 30 Under 30 Culture Shifters of Tomorrow, the boys have been featured x Whalebone Magazine, Surfline, Guitar Player, CNN, People Magazine, Daily Mail UK, ABC, NPR, etc. The Alive have played benefits for Surfrider Foundation, Surfers Against Sewage in England, Sustainable Coastlines Hawaii, and Save the Waves to help protect our beaches and ocean. They are a BYOBottle artist committed to reducing single use plastics.
- BottleRock 2023 presented by JaM Cellars will take place May 26-28.
- Daily lineup is here - check it out! 1-day tickets are on sale now. Buy Here
- BottleRock AfterDark: The Official Aftershows have just been announced. Tickets are on sale now! Buy Here
- To purchase sold out tickets or sell your tickets, visit Lyte, the official ticket exchange.
Lyte verifies all tickets and ensures a safe transaction.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know by signing up for our newsletter here + for text message updates here.