Influenced by Queens of the Stone Age, Black Sabbath, Rush, Herbie Hancock, and The Meters, The Alive! Is a California based rock band launched between surf & skate sessions in 2018.
Since then they’ve already played Lollapalooza Chile, WSL Kelly Slater’s The Founder’s Cup, BottleRock, Boardmasters UK, Ohana Fest, Sold-Out Jam Cellars Ballroom with Chevy Metal, Bowlpark Chile, Punta de Lobos Chile, Deadfest Newquay England, Surf Music & Friends Spain, GoPro Hq, ISA World Surfing Games Huntington Beach, KJEE Fourth of July in Santa Barbara, and more.
Featuring Bastian Evans age 15 on guitar & vocals with brothers Kai & Manoa Neukermans ages 15 and 12 on drums and bass. The Alive have been skating, surfing and rocking together from ages 6 and 8.
The Alive! was named one of Stab Magazine’s “30 Under 30 Culture Shifters of Tomorrow” and the boys have been featured in Riff Magazine, Surfline, Guitar Player, Soundwaves TV San Francisco, and Blurred Culture.
Things are heating up in 2020 as The Alive are currently booked for the Shaky Knees festival in Atlanta and are planning a return to Lollapalooza Chile in addition to releasing their debut single.
Combining their passion for the ocean and music, The Alive! has performed benefit concerts for Surfrider Foundation, Surfers Against Sewage in England, Sustainable Coastlines Hawaii, Save The Waves and support BYOBottle’s efforts to reduce single use plastics.
- (re)LIVE BottleRock Weekly Series airs every Friday at 5pm pt. Watch on YouTube Live here.
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP