Influenced by Queens of the Stone Age, Black Sabbath, Rush, Herbie Hancock, and The Meters, The Alive is a California based rock band launched between surf & skate sessions in 2018.
They’ve played Lollapalooza Chile, WSL Kelly Slater’s The Founder’s Cup, BottleRock Napa, Boardmasters England, Ohana Fest, sold-out Jam Cellars Ballroom with Taylor Hawkins’ Chevy Metal, Bowlpark Chile, Deadfamous Newquay England, Surf Music Friends Festival Spain, GoPro Hq, ISA World Surfing Games, KJEE Fourth of July, Oahu, Hawaii and more.
Featuring Bastian Evans age 16 on guitar & vocals with brothers Kai & Manoa Neukermans ages 16 and 13 on drums and bass. The Alive have been skating, surfing and jamming together from ages 6 and 8.
They were named one of Stab Magazine’s “30 Under 30 Culture Shifters of Tomorrow” and the boys have been featured in Whalebone Magazine NY, Santa Cruz Waves, Riff Magazine, Surfline, Guitar Player, Soundwaves TV and Blurred Culture. Combining their passion for surfing and music, they’ve performed benefit shows for Surfrider Foundation, Surfers Against Sewage in England, Sustainable Coastlines Hawaii and Save The Waves. They are a BYOBottle artist working to reduce single use plastics.
- Set times announced! Download our app for iPhone or Android and build your schedule!
- All tickets are Sold Out. Visit our official ticket exchange to request sold out tickets.
- BottleRock AfterDark: The Official Aftershows have been announced. Tickets on sale now: Buy Here
- Listen to the BottleRock 2021 playlist.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP